So who's thread is this ashy?
DeLLie_shush

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby DeLLie_shush on Dec 8 2016, 6:24pm

Lol at the new regupocafury
DeLLie_shush

Postby DeLLie_shush on Dec 8 2016, 6:26pm

Grymm is still trolling but he doesn't get banned. Lol is that blaze pretending its a guy alt again? Max says thanks for pic btw
DeLLie_shush

Postby DeLLie_shush on Dec 8 2016, 6:28pm

To stay on topic, I'm going to name one more person that should be here.
Max-Damages****
Oh wait he's been said too many times by furypocaladies lol
DeLLie_shush

Postby DeLLie_shush on Dec 8 2016, 6:44pm

The only thing left to pretend u r still a war clan, which NOPE u no longer are, is to Target max. He is the last warrior left. And I'm assuming Todd is handing out some whippins of his own, by seeing the butthurt here. U will no longer have osw against other war clans because all they want now is to NOT engage in a real war. WE LOOK AT MAX LIKE HES TEN CLANS PUT TOGETHER! ;) . BTW I'm the only one staying ontopic. Who r the best warriors? Please note : mad has already been voted in several times already . thanks
DeLLie_shush

Postby DeLLie_shush on Dec 8 2016, 6:45pm

MadMax* :D
DeLLie_shush

Postby XIXXIIX_monkey-poo_IXIIXXI on Dec 8 2016, 7:42pm

DeLLie_shush wrote:The only thing left to pretend u r still a war clan, which NOPE u no longer are, is to Target max. He is the last warrior left. And I'm assuming Todd is handing out some whippins of his own, by seeing the butthurt here. U will no longer have osw against other war clans because all they want now is to NOT engage in a real war. WE LOOK AT MAX LIKE HES TEN CLANS PUT TOGETHER! ;) . BTW I'm the only one staying ontopic. Who r the best warriors? Please note : mad has already been voted in several times already . thanks

XIXXIIX_monkey-poo_IXIIXXI

Postby XIXXIIX_monkey-poo_IXIIXXI on Dec 8 2016, 8:35pm

....thing is me and Max never liked each other. We PvPed years ago and had issues with each other over some BH issues. We've been at odds for YEARS, most of you are hypocrites. You TRIED to do the same thing me and Max has been doing since day one but you dont have the cajones to go solo against a clan (hell entire alliance), the longevity needed to win a REAL OSW, or just plain discipline to keep your accts/alts seperate from each other so you dont reveal other accts. you can be like Pars and pay your way out of my hit range but alot of you know damn well if youre in my hit range you lose ...PERIOD

Im not relevant? (That diss will always make me laugh (lol) ...well 5 months ago i was the most relevant one in KAW ...4-5 butthurtt war threads were made in a 2 week period over me stomping doggy doo outta you noob clowns....

In a few weeks (after busy season) ...and we've filled our banks with gold we're gonna start working together to skool u ass clowns....

Keep talking smack it makes your butthurt all the more smelly in the end......

....."CAN YOU SMELL IT?!" Aahhhhhhh i just love the smell of butthurt in the morning 

XIXXIIX_monkey-poo_IXIIXXI

Postby PiNkY on Dec 8 2016, 8:42pm

Yall really just dribbling all over a good thread.
PiNkY

Postby DeLLie_shush on Dec 8 2016, 8:56pm

He did add some good pics though, u have to admit. Lol!!!! :)
DeLLie_shush

PreviousNext

Return to Wars