Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby Munki on Nov 26 2018, 7:42am

OG_DirtyLarry wrote:Well damn. I haven’t played this game in years and they put me in the Hall of Fame.

I was unstoppable until I stopped

No one believes you!
Munki

Postby OG_DirtyLarry on Nov 26 2018, 4:43pm

Munki wrote:
OG_DirtyLarry wrote:Well damn. I haven’t played this game in years and they put me in the Hall of Fame.

No one believes you!

Holy Who-Mo had his mom download the game to stick up for him. He did this back in 2011 against yafi. Same old runner... new mom account
OG_DirtyLarry

Postby Fonzie on Nov 26 2018, 8:29pm

Larry was in I.G originally for protection and when he got his ass handed to him he fled and cried to fury to let him join. Then he got farmed out of the game by kotfe

He had a hissy fit and gave his account away like a butt hurt noob. Thats the Larry story.

Larry always was and will be one of kaws most useless players, spending the majority of his KaW time up chubby’s bum.
Fonzie

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Nov 26 2018, 8:47pm

W32xWrongHoleHever wrote:You did that to all the new People who merged with yafi all the new clans. You wouldn’t of lasted a month vs judgment.

Zaft,Osiris,AAH,Voodoo,DTH couldn’t do anything vs one clan and you think you would of? 

But yes congrats or whatever on making a few merged clans go inactive, well done but just don’t lie to yourself and others lol.

Be honest judgment can’t do nothing to me. During that time I can lcbc accounts in 5 weeks. I can easily move from one account to the other. Even judgment can’t harm me that time. During AAH war all judgment does scouts. Judgment put account in AAH and keep stripping their own accounts and pretend to cry and bring AAH moral down They did the same to Osiris. After AAH war over most of those AAH account went home to yafi.
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke on Nov 26 2018, 11:05pm

LOL this guy  has no clue.
Where do you get you info from? Disney land?

You sound like you’re 12, when judgment was around you would have been 7. Nice try poosang
SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Nov 27 2018, 1:38am

SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke wrote:LOL this guy  has no clue.
Where do you get you info from? Disney land?

You sound like you’re 12, when judgment was around you would have been 7. Nice try poosang

Judgment was a joke and was always been a joke. I can prove it easily. Look at you guys homeless 
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby Munki on Nov 27 2018, 7:24am

OG_DirtyLarry wrote:
Munki wrote:

No one believes you!

Holy Who-Mo had his mom download the game to stick up for him. He did this back in 2011 against yafi. Same old runner... new mom account

I’m not his mom. I’m the dad you never knew you had!
Munki

Postby OG_DirtyLarry on Nov 27 2018, 8:47am

Fonzie wrote:Larry was in I.G originally for protection and when he got his ass handed to him he fled and cried to fury to let him join. Then he got farmed out of the game by kotfe

He had a hissy fit and gave his account away like a butt hurt noob. Thats the Larry story.

Larry always was and will be one of kaws most useless players, spending the majority of his KaW time up chubby’s bum.

First of all Fonzie. I made you rage and run when your noob clan tried to be part of the Machines. Now look at you.

I was in iG when the Civil War happened and I was with the Fury faction of iG are carefully examining both sides of the story. At that point Fury refused to allow iG to CF and hit them for awhile. We warred Kotfe and their towel boys for awhile, this was the point in time I won KAW.

During this time I proof of cheaters and support wouldn’t do anything. I exposed a huge double standard. They allowed mods and friends of mods to get away with whatever they wanted. I was silenced, banned and threatened with legal action by KAW. I didn’t help matters by getting drunk af and writing nasty emails to them. I had to leave KAW. I miss being hit by half of KAW.
OG_DirtyLarry

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Nov 27 2018, 10:18am

Where’s the evidence for that story ?
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Fonzie on Nov 27 2018, 10:51am

Larry says he was threatened with legal action by KaW. That’s gold 

What were they going to do Larry ? Call Interpol to charge you with upsetting someone with your witty forum posts ?

You idiot. Grow up and get your sorry ass out of the basement once in a while 
Fonzie

PreviousNext

Return to Wars