Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby II-roni-II on Dec 16 2016, 11:23am

Wattz you know nothing i joined Lsa in roughly july 2012 and did 3 osw for them .i know about this big osw because hearing about it all prompted my interest to join.LSA was a fun group of people. I feel sorry for you Wattz you are only known as merc legion rub a dub.You are just jealous of SkinnyMinnys legacy history so you try hate on him because you cant compare.
II-roni-II

Postby II-roni-II on Dec 16 2016, 11:27am

Lets be honest wattz you are leeching on me and Skinnyminny fame.Everywhere we are you appear talking about us.And you were the one self pinning in the eb.What you say about others is a fake scenario trying to impress wc and forums and wall readers. The reality of it is it is you self pinning first before doing pot shots.
II-roni-II

Postby The_son_of_Persephone on Dec 16 2016, 11:29am

You came and started drama. You started way back with purpleeyelash and you cause drama now. You feed off my attention but I'm done now. Goodbye

ᏊᏘTTZ
The_son_of_Persephone

Postby II-roni-II on Dec 16 2016, 11:35am

WattZ lying again back then me and skinnyminny stuck up for you when you was getting slandered.But you turned into a little squirt.Using words that arent your natural personality.So to speak facts wattz you aint worthy to be on this thread .Nobody knows of you in kaw osw history .You are Garbo !!
II-roni-II

Postby __Kabbage_of__WoG___ on Dec 16 2016, 1:09pm

Support
__Kabbage_of__WoG___

Postby GhostLSA on Dec 16 2016, 1:28pm

Obnoxious wrote:Okay 2 things

1. You used the same picture twice

2.For LSA Snowden isn't there yet I have never heard of Madie hitting back and when she gets hit she cries for someone to hit for her...

Those are all the members of the original LSA. An era before your time. This is a thread to remember the past so i volunteered the older LSA.

Learn your facts before you want to spout off please.
GhostLSA

Postby The_son_of_Persephone on Dec 16 2016, 1:54pm

MiloneLSA wrote:
Obnoxious wrote:Okay 2 things

1. You used the same picture twice

2.For LSA Snowden isn't there yet I have never heard of Madie hitting back and when she gets hit she cries for someone to hit for her...

Those are all the members of the original LSA. An era before your time. This is a thread to remember the past so i volunteered the older LSA.

Learn your facts before you want to spout off please.

While I nornally would agree I was simply pointing at the fact that Inc from her is almost non existent. Even when I fullbarred her on accident.
The_son_of_Persephone

Postby GhostLSA on Dec 16 2016, 2:25pm

Obnoxious wrote: While I nornally would agree I was simply pointing at the fact that Inc from her is almost non existent. Even when I fullbarred her on accident.

You full-barring someone doesn't mean anything lol. With Madie, anything is possible. She may have been offline and came back to clan spam and not have seen it. She did manage to hold her own in a war that you couldn't of had the same effect. She's got sand whether or not she chooses to fight you.
GhostLSA

Postby The_son_of_Persephone on Dec 16 2016, 2:30pm

Whatever you say Milone I would hate to derail such a great thread by Ashes.
The_son_of_Persephone

Postby Balto573 on Dec 16 2016, 2:34pm

finnbarr wrote:U people ever going to let me leave this thread? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Is this what I was like 4 years ago? :lol:
Balto573

PreviousNext

Return to Wars