Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Seriously?
    Let's argue about everyone on this list. Ugh, Lili.

2. Tremendous effort to put this together.
    Including background research.
    Respect shown to a big variety of families.
    Perfect thread, thank you ?

3. Awesome thread! So many oldie names up there. Makes me go fan-girling ~(^з^)-☆

4. Kind of shocked nobody put Lickitung. He and Ajax fought some together. I think Ajax actually trained him.

5. Mil.. Omg Lickitung!!! Haha I caught the tail end of his era..

Lili.. That is a funny post!..

I do appreciate all the suggestions as well as friendly "discussions"..

That's why we fight.. strong opinions and strong will..

This thread is not about who's the strongest fighter or who "won" or who "retired" or who *cough cheats, or who is a weaksauce..

Or whoever Ashes put together in his wet dreams (I swear I do not have Hansel in my wet dreams)

It is about a glimpse of memory that an osw fighter have of their enemy or clan mate and to pay tribute to the osw fighting spirit..

It is impossible to cover everyone.. but please do see this as a fun and bittersweet vignette of the fights between real players in this lovely game.. ️️

Respect.. 

6. I know for a fact Ashes has Hansel in his wet dreams. I've seen his dream journal and trust me when I say it's filled with some Gucci fettuccini dreams.

7. You're a noob. Fite meh. ;)

8. Super good thread Ashes! Love it! 

9. Shoutout to me

10. Lilis just jealous she's not here. Gotta do something else besides troll forums smart 1. Maybe instead of hating on Lanie you could learn a thing or 2 from her. Nice thread ashes... Even though most these noobs are fairies xD.

11. Learn what? Sorry i am not ashes. Sagging boobs don't give me wet dreams. I don't find an almost 40 year old woman using stickers instead of words in a 3rd party app charming. She has no idea of build mechs. No idea of how fighting mechs work. She funds? A moron can hit eb. Let me see what else... hmm.. she can teach me how to cry :lol: :lol: my tear ducts dried up. Out of luck there. Lmfao

12. So this is why I'm not mentioned. Hmm. Lanie is a noob. She's too innocent to fight.

13. This is a fantastic walk down memory lane. Thanks for the hard work.

I was a bit put out that Pill was the only Omet until I realized he is the only one that is still active in osw.

14. ? Yus!! Do your work Lili! Obsess over me some more ?

15. go run from another osw, lamie. I gotta learn how to do that. :lol:

16. trained? rofl

17. When was the last one you actually finished?... Naw that's 1 thing u don't need lessons on.

18. when was the last time u finished anything? Can't start, can't finish. U are all around loser.

19. I'm still trying to work out who lili or zombie is. I know lili was at iss for a little. She gets sensitive if you call her Lala

20. Lol yes i was waiting on some salt slinging. I got popcorn for the low.