Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Blazey and Belle should be in same tub. I will the peeping tom on the bushes  You know what let's add Girl on Fire on the mixed

2. Jeezus Musa, u know damn well at least one of us would get killed..u sicko u

3. Brood_warrior. Should be on here somewhere imo.

4. Lot of great osw players here.... old kaw times were so much better than now.... great job

5. I love how these threads always turn into a cat fight between so say great warriors.

Which leads me to just suggest that why many people are only known for the stink they kick up and only rememberable by the negative actions.

Whilst many aren't remembered to others because they fought along side eachother without complaint or disrespect and held their own even when outnumbered and some would say out classed

War is written by the victor. A lot is forgotten because of this and I can truly say. I've fought and became friends with many. So while I say that. I also say. I try to avoid suggesting friends as that may cloud the creditability of it.
    So just from personal experience. I would like to say. Defiant (as he stuck true to his word and singled me out whilst gaining near to nothing. Due to him being a lot bigger)
    The trackers and spreadsheet workers and makers from most great strips.

One great person don't make a great clan.
    As seen with zaft and apoc going the same way.

While keeping in mind most osw are merely just fuelled by cat fights. Disrespect. Smack talk. Salty behaviour and just takes people whom just takes things to heart. Play the game too seriously and really just lies and betrayal all over.

So I say to all this. This is just a popularity contest. Mentions of the biggest mouths and people who wins fights with their mouths and then cause wars with their actions

StellarCryptic likes this.
  6. Comley I agree with most of what you're saying. The ending if all that was a bit of a cluster of words but you are mostly right.

I find that while this game is mostly a glorified popularity contest at times, i find that allies and fighters that performed exceptional are the ones that are mentioned the most.

So rare is it the exact players that started the fight that become the ones to be seen by all as the noble fighters. Usually it's their friends or clan mates that are the ones that are commended because they fought harder purely for the sake of their clan, even if they didn't agree with why they were fighting.

I personally rate people that have odd strategies and resilience as the players that are truly god at the old osw. Anyone can press the right buttons and be active a lot. It's the ones that can literally do it for years against vast numbers and sizes larger than their own that are the heros.

7. There are some great players on this list. Been gone for a few years and this list is the only place I've seen people I know. Lol

8. I'm not bragging about anything, swine flu. I am simply pointing out that your arse is showing. Again. 
    I saw your little upgrade. Good job. It's impossible for one little hansel to clear any strip, let alone your piddly 230 whatever bil you had. The percentage taken per steal is so low that it would take days to clear any substantial amount.
    While stripping a player of mp doesn't really take that much from them, it does hinder their ability to earn. And you seem to be lacking in that area so...
    And you're right, osw's rarely end in a formal cf. However, ally totals are the one true indicator of who is actually winning. Whether it be several huge alliances warring or 1 on 1, at the end of the day, whoever has the most assets, wins.
    But I digress....

9. Stripping in 09 to 11 a Hansel could clear a person in a few days. Attacks took a fixed minimum amount based on your respective sizes. It was called a slow strip. You'd attack the final numbers off your victim. You could see a player get a smaller ally each day as it was rebought and farmed off.

That was delicious.

10. The same is true today as we are witnessing with Todd 

11. Very interesting thread ever seen. Thanks Ash
    But runner Nam shouldn't be tributed.
    He ran away to Veritas and was kicked he not osw player.
    Kinda RP only 

12. Flyerhockey, I think deserves a mention. He would always fight and always defend his clannies.

13. I think a moderator, starting with turdlovesbacon failed attempts to derail this thread right from the onset should delete all of turds off topic posts and then give turdlovesbacon a little holiday from forum.

This is a great thread and jealous little halfwits like turd only come here to get some attention and ruin it for others.

14. Muppet

Todd doesnt even att.....just says hes gonna......we are now 7 months since he said he would farm me for a year....ive recieved zero inc in that 7 months....top osw'ing

Bullet your just so desperate to be his boyfriend youll say anything to butter him up.....u should just lube up instead

15. Ok swine flu. Whatever you say. You're just as dumb today as you were when I stripped you two years ago. I will not give you any more attention on this thread. You Keep talking about my mom and I will keep watching your ally total drop.

Stay in school kids 

16. Todds more offensive posts removed and 24hr ban in place. Please keep this thread clean. We don't have enough good ones to afford losing this. ;)

17. This made my day.....top job daph

18. You are THE best <3

19. Back in the beginning, you could be online and still be stripped quick. TP and New Age stripped me and my gold was vanishing like magic. Lol. Pretty much all you could do was bank in pots and take a loss.