Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Awesome as always. Great work !!

2. Gave pointers. Much like a mentor does to a new player. I know they fought together.

3. I love how zombie mentions my name in both his previous post. Must be thinking about me

5. I'll autograph your feed with an alt later.

6. I hope you haven't ate all the crayons then zombie.

I do find it interesting that you gotta resort to threats over a simple question. I could come up with a countless amount of replies to a question like that. Yet you lack that thought pattern.

Wars are won before they are fought.

7. its not a threat...

8. I don't think it was a threat. Seemed more like a statement.

*back to spectating the cat fight*

9. Tiffany..is she zaft or apoc these days?

10. Lol Lili isn't OSW... she's never stuck in one long enough to see the end !!

Btw I think Co-d should be mentioned in this thread!

11. Loada  for osw? 

12. Out of all questionable people mentioned you chose to pick one who actually did kick many asses in this game? Hmmmm I guess your ass is included lol I had like 3 week 1v1 with LD years back and he was better farmer than 99% players listed in this thread. One thing though is that at some point he put me in all Zaft' cas so 1v1 turned into 1vs5-7 clans but it only escalated the fun factor to a whole another level for me. Don't be bitter

13. Thread is missing Laoda right hand man godsin

14. Big daddy vontez from original holy vanguard was an old school kaw legend.

15. More to come.. I'm travelling so prob tomorrow.. ️️

Please feel free to suggest.. it's a great thing if you share a name and someone else go.. oh I remember that *insert your fav adjective and noun here

16. Wow, the memories come pouring back, thanks for the trip down memory lane Ash. One of my favorite adversary's I don't yet see is LP022. She was the full package both a great farmer and leader, always hard to demoralize a clan that she was in. Thanks again for the thread good stuff.

17. Warlock, she was (finally) added to the last batch but he put her in as LP 

18. It's a form of RP ....an excuse/cover to be EB fairies. 

19. This