Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. 1. Yeah you just pin yourself why should I bother hitting you.

2. You took 10b from me. I'm making 5.8B a hit. Tell me why that matters to me?

3. All you want is the drama Roni we all know it. So instead of feeding your habbit I'm gonna go back to ignoring you because to my life you're irrelevant.

2. Way to kill a thread freaking kaw rejects

3. How much more lies you gonner tell wattz.i am clanless i aint got no eb to hit. There you have it wattz dont pvp he is strictly a diehard eb fan.The only time he talks big is when he is trying to impress so he picks on smaller accounts .Yet when he was a small account he never ever challenged anyone or spoke nasty to anyone.Wattz big stats dont make you a man. A real man has the courage to speak up even without having stats to back him. You are a big fake wattz copying everybody around you in how they speak and act.Yet friends like you just the same if you are timid . Drop your fake front wattz.

4. The 10 times osw runner and traitor bootsy has arrived.

5. [​IMG] rounding up osw runners like bootsy.

6. It's a pity every post obnoxious/ watts posts on this thread is trying to make it all about him.

Lame way to try become known. Try something else.

7. Times like this I wish I had some popcorn.

8. I will provide you some good sir

9. Did we just become best friends?

10. Yes I think so

11. Don't think santa gonna come to any of you

12. Nice work. I have fought with and against pretty much all on that list.

13. http://imgur.com/eNFSKMp
    http://imgur.com/hz3wcGA it took me ages to find a screenshot of my old main account which was put out of action february /march 2015.But as you can see i'm not a fan of steals .My favourate move is assassinating ! i couldnt send screenshots because pixels or too large so had send this way.

14. Yes please stop hating blazey. Noticed you've been fibbing a bit. Ive also encountered same problem with people preaching about others but doing the same thing they r claiming opponent is doing, even if he or she is not.

15. To be fair almost everyone here myself included is a hypocrite.

17. Very cool stuff ash. Not gonna bother with what I think bout who is tough and who is not. Ty for this thread

18. Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
    Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day

You got mud on yo' face
    You big disgrace
    Kickin' your can all over the place
    Singin'

We will we will rock you
    We will we will rock you

Buddy you're a young man hard man
    Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day

You got blood on yo' face
    You big disgrace
    Wavin' your banner all over the place

We will we will rock you
    (Sing it!)
    We will we will rock you

Buddy you're an old man poor man
    Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some day

You got mud on your face
    Big disgrace
    Somebody better put you back into your place

We will we will rock you
    (Sing it!)
    We will we will rock you

(Everybody)

We will we will rock you
    We will we will rock you

(Alright)

19. --ruthless-- clan was one of those quickly made up in june 2016 and quickly abandoned a few weeks later. These type of clans come and go and did nothing to remember them for no osw nothing.it was only made as a new clan for the apoc runner friends. A.W.P were the rebel clan everybody still talks about and remembers today always in some fight or war.