Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Different strokes for different folks is all I have to say about arguing on who deserves to be on this list and who doesn't.

2. I've never been in a standard osw, they seem boring af.. Ashes put my poster up because I have the best wall in all of kaw and I don't scared of turds.

3. This is too cool, Ashes! Best of for sure. Great work as always!

4. To be honest I don't deserved to be here. I have clan mate do most the work and 2 times deserving than me. They did the best tracking spreadsheet to take down -Appleseeds- and army to be taken by ATA seriously. Those are the real osw Warriors. I'm only here to have fun and clowning around. I respect a lot my clan mates for doing a lot of hard works in background. Their over a year tracking 24/7 with many accounts action for almost two years is very amazing. This are the payer the most deserving. They are the players that very quiet and just let me do what I do even sometimes they don't agree. They just forgive because I'm their brother and it's my way of having fun of the game. I doubt any big alliances would think about brotherhood but only a number or a meatshield for those few with self interest to profit. Anyway I'm here to have fun and still waiting to -Appleseeds- to comeback and debate with me with my broken English

5. To be honest I don't deserved to be here. I have clan mate do most the work and 2 times deserving than me. They did the best tracking spreadsheet to take down -Appleseeds- and army to be taken by ATA seriously. Those are the real osw Warriors. I'm only here to have fun and clowning around. I respect a lot my clan mates for doing a lot of hard works in background. Their over a year tracking 24/7 with many accounts action for almost two years is very amazing. This are the player the most deserving. They are the players that very quiet and just let me do what I do even sometimes they don't agree. They just forgive because I'm their brother and it's my way of having fun of the game. I doubt any big alliances would think about brotherhood but only a number or a meatshield for those few with self interest.

6. Sorry Ashes I double post by mistake. You can remove the other and this to clean a little thanks

7. Well said Musang..

When I was planning this thread, I know I can't cover ever single person but don't want to do generic clan posters.. so I figure the best compromise for clans is to cover the clan but put some names on it to make it "human"

It's the same kind of thinking for me to put nickname/shortnames as opposed to account names (with lots of numbers etc) as much as I can..

This is a "human" tribute.. it takes lots of great players to fight certain types of osw's and have fun.. i have covered to date around 75 clans and hope to cover more.. cheers and salute to ALL the fighters in the osw clans that strip,feed,track,trace,clean,roster check, and do all those things that are "off system"..

Oh and those who call up in the middle of the night to alert you of strips on u.. in sexy accents ️️

8. Ed, Harlz, Roh. :D

9. A fun thread and enjoyable read. Some genuinely good osw players in amongst a large group of pretenders to be fair. I've seen posts of stats that show massive incoming. However this only proves that they either run their mouths off and get inc for it, are rubbish at osw or both  Any clan that has ever been my clans target in osw knows who I am and I know their osw warriors too. Respect to all of them 

10. In part I agree with the sentiment here.
    The issue is players were forced to chase growth to be competitive especially with larger spenders.

Personally I always preferred the game when it stopped at highlands.
    The builds were big enough to be a threat. Clans could fight relatively easily with good matchups in strength possible.

The growth gap was not so large that it was impossible to grow with pvp.
    The down side to larger builds is many players are lured into ebs due to the extreme levels of gold needed to grow to be competitive with larger builds that can now farm with impunity.

And that has detracted further from the fighting.
    They face very little real threat compared to years back. The vast majority of kaw are of no relevant size to oppose any that choose to sit on them.

Reps today aren't worth what they used to be.
    Players aren't constantly in pvp and wc chasing incoming. They are protecting gold waiting for the next growth spurt or huge strip.

It's a shame the developers have chosen a path that doesn't reward pvp and favours ebs.

I repeat what I said earlier. Some were malicious to a huge fault.
    Those that enjoyed pvp have in part been driven away from it for large portions of time.

And that's a shame. Today it's harder to know who will have your back in the game.
    And you don't meet a fraction of the people.

Half my friends list is people I pvp against and with. Lots of fun times.

I understand the devs felt they had to deal with what they saw as a toxic playerbase l, and they were right to act. Just perhaps there could have been a better way than we have seen.

Certainly will never forget my intro to kaw. Being farmed 24/7 for 11 days because I attacked a player that attacked a clan mate.

One hell of an intro to a game. Frustrating first couple of days. Then learnt a hell of a lot and loved it.

Pvp needs to be able to compete for growth again.

11. lol that's a very close minded statement, to say the least

12. I think you guys overthink too much and give too much credit when KAW was just started. My old KAW account was here when KAW was new. It was fun and all new game it's fun because all same build same range. You can hit anyone and they can hit you back. Nobody dominate anyone unless you are semi active. When I start playing this game I thought I was against a computer. I couldn't figure how to chat or check wall. All I know only way to grow by hitting someone and upgrade. I thought those o was hitting are computer generated players like quest. I get notification about messages and have no clue what they are and can't figure how to find them. So I ignore for a week until I figure about walls. I saw on my walls begging to stop or threats and that's how I realized I was hitting other players like me for two weeks. Then game evolve to build clans then PWAR which boring as hell also but it was necessary to grow and help build banks.
    There is no one born a true osw player or great osw player. Everyone have its unique talent. Anyone can fight it's a tap tap game. Anyone can scout, steal, assassinate and attack. I don't believe on someone say they are the best osw player. It's a matter of financial. If you can afford to Xtal 24 a day to hit someone you are no better than the guy not Xtaling. The guy not Xtaling probably thinking his money is worth more on something important in life. Now even those big spender that in the past Xtal on someone until maxed out will not do so now. Their Xtal worth more doing train and chase growth like chasing the dragon tails. OSW is all about building strong friendship with your clan mate. Cooperating and working together for fun. If you OSW to feed your ego then you on the wrong path. Your ego will never filled Anyway the past have good things and bad things. The same on current game. There is some good and bad. Nothing is perfect game or else no other games in the market.

Sign by your KAW clown MuSaNg 

13. Ashes does such an amazing job every time. Nice work!

14. I love ashes 

15. I don't agree with that statement about battle losses, however MadPoet and Ape are one of the best trackers I've ever had the joy of oswing with. They would stop growing completely and just fund strips & track whole clans by themselves. They definitely belong to the group of badass warriors that unfortunately not many ppl know about. We always had a great time being a pain in the hiney to our enemies :D

16. She does have hairy knuckles 

17. Who needs gloves when you have hairy knuckles