Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Yup

2. Yup

3. Yup

4. Yup

5. Yup

6. Yup

8. Yup

9. It was at this point Todd started raging much lol.....this is his alt

10. Yup....monkey is Todd alt

11. Yup

12. It was around page 45 Todd stopped posting lol.....think he had heard enough hehe

13. But Pars! He cried to get a meme for himself! Is that not PvP?

14. LOLO how is this raging it’s 100000% TRUTH I got top 100 1st PvP event hitting only HiT squad 

15. Pars-unemployed-loser where is your meme? ...that’s right don’t have one as matter fact couple other peeps that got memes dissed you as they should because you’re a loser 

16. Don’t worry butthurt babies I’ll make a thread tribute to forum losers such as yourselves ...window lickers, bridge trolls, coupon clippers (LOL) catfish don’t worry you will all get one 

17. I go inactive weeks ...months at a time. Everyone knows this idiot loser lol

Unlike you losers I do have a life 

18. ...& “2” memes lol 

19. I'm sorry Todd.....have I hurt your feelings ....u seem to be raging much

I'd be annoyed aswell if I'd been such a try hard gangster in forums and after years of this a tribute thread is made and everyone laughed when u tried to include yourself......this should serve as a reminder to anyone trying to gain fake respect that the KAWmunity aren't stupid.....we know who's fighting and who's talking nonsense....you'll always get found out in the end.

Todd to retire again in

Looooool

20. Will you copy and paste somebody's thread there soup kitchen boy ?
    Man you must go thru some coupons at your soup kitchen seeing as though you employ 50 people at 60k a year each