Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. There's several people featured in or commenting on this thread that need serious psychiatric help.. Or at least a soggy sausage slap to the eye.. Get help for the sake of your family and friends ffs you hopeless turd flakes.

2. I don't want to be listed on this lol it's just a glorified popularity contest. Can I get removed?

3. She kissed me on line... Twice!! I have SS  She gets angry when I share it though. 

4. Ummmm I can't be the only one who'd like to see that...surely?

5. Not if u saw the actual blob sitting behind the keyboard.

6. This

7. Hey All, I will try to pull all the SS of players battlestats posted on the thread on page 1..

this is just a fun vignette of players full battlestats..

think of this as a memento in a high school year book..

Thank you to those who have posted.. it is just a token to show a memento of our time on this wonderful game.. I am referring to the off system game

Please feel free to post your battle stats or pm me if you don't know how..

It's all for fun

8. Just added Vixy's and IMF's stats.

Atleast I can say that I have as much quests done as IMF

Cheers to old school quest pounding!

9. This was great :lol:

10. Hey.. y'all remember when the clans wont even run ebs during osw?.. both bars are for your enemy.. and quests are for quick "SKO - dtw" for hansels like me (I know, I know.. I feel shame)

A great part of osw/pvp is when both players are awake and pounding/playing games with each other..

I used to put up just enough troop def towers so that my fav enemy would fail at their HB..

Hansels are also fun in a sense of they can assn troops if they see attack nom nom inc

My attack def losses glimpse the time I was the enemy's "EB"

Cheers to all the evolution of fun ways to fight off system

11. Haha. Okay, let's see everyone else's stats. Wanna see those steal numbers. Blazey where ya at?

12.  this thread blows ..most of OPs threads blows only reason its gone on so far is because of what Max said earlier and lili's initial comment 

(most of all Apoc sucks )

Long live FURY kings of KAW OSW

iPhone



TRUMP 2020

13. oh NOW ..everyone wants to see everyone elses stats ...gee i wonder whos idea that was (about a year ago) 

14. can someone hire all my accts. please (lol) ....i think im catching fake cancer 

15. Post yours Todd.. you can even blank out your main's name and just post the stats screen..

It's not about names.. it's about players sharing that unique joys of osw/pvp that shows up on the full battle stats screen shots.

I enjoyed (painfully) when I got stripped.. by posting SS, I am sharing that memory that shows up on that steal loss column..

It's about tributing the off system aspect where the players and clans took game mechanics, teamwork and a dash of eThuggery to getting under the enemy's skin...

Cheers!

16. Pretty good Attack def win/loss ratio

17. what my mains?? Lol ...i told u people already those "3" are EB fairy stats  i dont OSW/PvP with those ..i posted poo/bacon stats in a different OSW thread about 6 months ago so did SkinnyCatfish lol ....combine all poo/bacon battle stats and they mighty mighty impressive not quite as Jax/Chubbies but close (another thing if u people post your battle stats also post how many years youve been playing)

Anyways ....Apoc mods keep perm forum banning my accts everytime i post something lolol ...im running out of accts to post with 

Ill start posting with my mains after the holidays (happy Festivus!!) lol ...maybe u idiots can figure it out then 

iPhone forever



TRUMP 2020

18. Ok everyone (and Todd).. I will do this (because I don't want to be a hypocrite )

I asked Todd to show his main battle stats as doesn't have to put the name cos this thread is all about sharing memories and fun fight quirks..

So.. here's the deal..

I WILL post a SS of my main's battlestats if Todd shows his.. no names.. just stats..

I am not kidding.. and no photoshop..

Hell if someone posts their main with no name and fun osw stats, I'll post mine

19. i guarantee u this much ...i hold the KAW record for most banned accts 

iPhone



TRUMP 2020

Banned from the game altogether = 5 clans, over 80 accts.
    Banned from speaking publicly/forums = god who knows i lost track so long ago 