Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl on May 17 2018, 5:18am

I'm sorry Todd.....have I hurt your feelings ....u seem to be raging much

I'd be annoyed aswell if I'd been such a try hard gangster in forums and after years of this a tribute thread is made and everyone laughed when u tried to include yourself......this should serve as a reminder to anyone trying to gain fake respect that the KAWmunity aren't stupid.....we know who's fighting and who's talking nonsense....you'll always get found out in the end.

Todd to retire again in

3....
2....
1....

Looooool
lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl
 
Posts: 1464
Joined: Feb 6 2012, 6:44am

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X on May 17 2018, 7:13am

ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:Don’t worry butthurt babies I’ll make a thread tribute to forum losers such as yourselves ...window lickers, bridge trolls, coupon clippers (LOL) catfish don’t worry you will all get one 


Will you copy and paste somebody's thread there soup kitchen boy ?
Man you must go thru some coupons at your soup kitchen seeing as though you employ 50 people at 60k a year each
Last edited by X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X on May 17 2018, 7:21am, edited 1 time in total.
X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Sep 7 2012, 2:03pm

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on May 17 2018, 7:21am

Nobody wants your fighting here so bugger off.
iG_Bachkeda_iG
 
Posts: 561
Joined: Jul 13 2015, 9:34pm
Location: I like the seaside

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 17 2018, 9:02am

X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X wrote:
ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:Don’t worry butthurt babies I’ll make a thread tribute to forum losers such as yourselves ...window lickers, bridge trolls, coupon clippers (LOL) catfish don’t worry you will all get one 


Will you copy and paste somebody's thread there soup kitchen boy ?
Man you must go thru some coupons at your soup kitchen seeing as though you employ 50 people at 60k a year each



ToddStlluvsBacon
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Apr 11 2018, 6:08pm

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 17 2018, 9:08am

ToddStlluvsBacon
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Apr 11 2018, 6:08pm

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X on May 17 2018, 10:27am

ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:


I did ,she said it was as useless as the last thing you tried to give to her, and the coupon was bigger than that teeny tiny piece of skin under your ever widening waistline
I believe she said .... smaller than a bee stinger and like you a little prick

Now go cry to Thrawn bout how honesty hurt your feelings and get this post removed
X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Sep 7 2012, 2:03pm

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on May 17 2018, 1:38pm

X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X wrote:
ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:


I did ,she said it was as useless as the last thing you tried to give to her, and the coupon was bigger than that teeny tiny piece of skin under your ever widening waistline
I believe she said .... smaller than a bee stinger and like you a little prick

Now go cry to Thrawn bout how honesty hurt your feelings and get this post removed



:lol:
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Dec 9 2012, 9:57am

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl on May 17 2018, 3:14pm

Lol.....Todd get roasted left right and from behind on all threads right now and his coupon comeback was weaker than than his moms ankles after I was finished with her.
lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl
 
Posts: 1464
Joined: Feb 6 2012, 6:44am

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 17 2018, 3:48pm

again all from idiots who don’t have memes and never will pars begged for one and got laughed at  none of you are relevant to this thread LOLOL 
ToddStlluvsBacon
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Apr 11 2018, 6:08pm

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 17 2018, 3:51pm

TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:
X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X wrote:
ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:


I did ,she said it was as useless as the last thing you tried to give to her, and the coupon was bigger than that teeny tiny piece of skin under your ever widening waistline
I believe she said .... smaller than a bee stinger and like you a little prick

Now go cry to Thrawn bout how honesty hurt your feelings and get this post removed



:lol:


Your laughing at that shows how idiotic you are ...it’s barely coherent it’s the ramblings of a coupon clipping cat woman 

UNLIKE THE OTHERS YOU HAVE A MEME AND YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS 

Let me find it for you real quick LOL 
ToddStlluvsBacon
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Apr 11 2018, 6:08pm

PreviousNext

Return to Wars

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nuke-SE and 0 guests