Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Max you have never hit me. I have no reason to put you in a CA Go on now...post those SS Pinocchio. Who really put you in CA ? Go ahead, name the account, post the SS. Go on Max ...name names, who put you in CA ?

2. Way to much free time....

3. I don't have to take another ss for the rest of my kawreer. That's the level I'm on. Youll never get here.
    u have lost all credibility.
    When your done raging, remove yourself from leadership. God bless America.

4. Way too* much free time. Spell check.
    And r u having a good read? Lol.
    :) later gangstas

5. Me and this guy used to run an OSW clan. Maybe I should reopen it

6. I support all mentioned

7. I choose max damages. Support

8. Lol@max spamming his own name with 3 accounts now..kinda wish I was bothered enough to post ss of him BEGGING for Fury not to jump him. While I kept telling him we don't care enough to jump lol then he rage unfollowed me :(

One thing I agree with - Blue aka Fate is an example of loyalty!

9. Lol . blah blah blazey trolling m what's new? I doubt anyone has seen u cry this much.

10. I would vote aim but she wanted nothing to do with your catfishing. Blah....blah....blah. So far just all talk . Ill be glad if we ever have the opportunity. But my moneys on you'll be too busy trolling me.

11. Thought u said u weren't max? On another hand I've known u long enough (since u were a newbie) to say that aim is also ur alt lol stop making a joke of ur self already..Opportunity to do what? Not really trolling, I'm actually stating facts. Btw I believe u were banned for spamming not 'trolling' per se, but do go on about all the injustices u face in ur tough kaw life..it's actually quite entertaining

12. Lmao. All you have left is games n tricks***
    You better find some screen shots to start editing !!!! Rotfl!!!! :D. Facts ....lmao....
    Your pain is causing u to go crazy.

13. I already responded to your other account applegirl. Like: you've been saying that for years. Rotfl. Todd is my main stupid. Lol.
    Llolololololol

14. Show us where I said I wasn't max. Show us where aimforperfect is me. I mean come on. Don't just "state all these facts" wo any proof u lying sack of beans. :D HAHAHAHAHA.
    U LOST YOUR WAY GIRL. pathetic.

15. Would u please hurry up with the Fate pic blazshes of Sweden? Thank you. That would better than crying on forums where everyone can see u. Oh.....here's a tissue for your issue.

16. U have an American account, a Russian account, a new York account, and a Canadian account. It only took me one day blaze. One day. That guy who protected the oracle said u don't know who your enemy is until u fight them. Mine is from all countries apparently.

17. Is it Max-Damaged is Val alt also?

18. While I agree with quite a few things u say, I can't agree with ur perception. For one, u don't know much about others - how many clans/players they fought by themselves, how many clans/friend's help they denied. So you are the one creating that dogma in your head......

Running around kaw and posting how great u are with multiple Alts doesn't really make one all that great. Take max as an example. My opinion of him never changed, even after his recent public meltdown on this thread - he can be one perisitent farmer. But imo with his kaw adhd if you will, he fails to cause any damage (the irony) spreading too thin, you know? So why pick more fights? That's seemingly what he's doing, isn't it? He doesn't really want anymore ppl on him, my pm convos with him can easily prove that. But claiming otherwise in public makes him feel all badass apparently..He does that because he wants publicity, that's all..eventually making himself look like nothing but a punching bag.

.......Or we can just blame all those misconceptions on you being a little stoned..