Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Ashes
    Ajax
    Thanks for the mention ️

2. lol ..I told you he did. Not only that, but he cried about how crappy his RL was lol 

3. Lol nailed it ashes

4. Same person

5. I see what max did there lol

6.  lol ...heres SS of him admitting he gave me nothing but failed inc. also him crying about his RL. Will post SS of him begging for CF later 

[​IMG]

iPhone

7. Don't ever trust someone that uses t-mobile

8. Or iPhone

9. ..or someone who says he'll post ss later but doesn't.. or one who doesn't get sarcasm..or those who crop wall ss like it isn't public to take things out of context?..zZz

10. lol whats taken out of context? ..those two statements stand on their own ..no mitigation needed, unless one is dense such as yourself. The only thing that i left out is his begging me to stop hitting him. I was going to let him respond with a denial first before i posted it. ....ill post it at my leisure now lol. Damn Max sure did make you butthurt lol, again dont take it out on me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Alcatel much?

12. Boost Mobile much?

13. Insulting someone's cell carrier? Now that's legendary osw smack right thurrr...
    I have "rhymes wit" shyzen and good credit but I really pay 100$ a month to play kaw and look at dank memes

Moonface

14. Nice additions ashes keep em coming ..its great seeing old osw fighters ,those that still play and the noobs that are trying to make a name for themselves all mentioned in one thread 

15. Dude my sarcasm is so good that I fooled him? What do ya know. I mean he could just be dumb. And everyone fails, At least I admitted a failed a few times more than normal. Seriously dude try again.

16. You fool noone with your fake act Wattz .

17. I don't act I'm just me.

18. Roni's to do List

1. Pretend I'm Gud

2. Bring up information from 2010

3. Annoy everyone by talking in wc

4. Give wattz a headache via bad trash talk

5. Run away if anyone calls me out in wc

19. Wattz everybody knows my mouth can go on for days.So you look stupid saying that.and facts is you dont return inc.You go straight into the eb.Even when they been hitting you for hours.You play dead.You just stated in worldchat that roni is not worth hitting back LoL.Why's that ??! Everybody else smaller than you we have all seen you acting the big man in wc saying they scared to hit you as if you sooo intimidating NOT.Yet i hit you and you slither back in your coccoon .Yet never admit they been getting billions from you .All you say is failing on you but not ever admitting they took 6b + from you.That dont sound like a failure to me.