LL Wars - The Complete Guide

Discussion in 'Wars' started by oldStarbucks, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Introduction to Low Lands

Hello, all. many of you know me as Chocolate. With the announcement of Season 6 I decided it might be a good time to introduce many of you to Low Land Wars.

I have a lot of experience with Low Land Wars. I warred constantly during the betas running wc rosters in my own clan Victis Honor, then I warred and sometimes WCed in Netflix and other "Brotherhood for LL Clans". during beta I released several spread sheets which gave low land stats based on building count, before the profile stat page update.
    I have permed in many respectable Low Land clans including We Own It, Chaos Reborn, and Shy. I currently am a perm warrior in Shy, where, I often back up as War Commander when needed.
    I have written several programs for war clans, other WCs, and even the public. my most well known is my War Command Center, which Vadue(HTLFreak) included in version 5.3.3 of his tracker.

What This Forum Will Cover
    Chapters

• 1. What Are Low Land Wars?
      2. Tips and Tricks For The Low Land Warrior.
      3. Low Land Tracking
      4. Tips and Tricks for Tracking LL
      5. Low Land War Commanding
      6. Tips and Tricks for Commanding LL
      7. Programs
      8. Advice for New War Clans
      9. Goodbye

1. What are Low Land Wars?

Low Land wars are wars utilizing only your low land build. you cannot have pots in low land wars. originally, bfa and bfe were not counted, however, recently they have been included as a percent based on the amount of bfe/bfa you have. Although the developers included Bfa; max plunder is still ignored in Low land wars. This means that there is no longer a static component to your plunder. keep this in mind that in LL you might make 5m per attack from 100% but 2m at 50% and 5,000 gold at 5%.

2. Tips and Tricks for The Low Land Warrior.

• Sell all Attack and spy attack pots.
      -This Gets rid of the select potions screen which slows you down. this increases your speed by getting rid of one click per action.
    • Spam Right Click and space bar to attack fast with no pots.
      -Faster
    • Know all build mechanics
      - In Indi you can usually get away without knowing these but without ally bonus it becomes crucial to know mechanics.
    • Always have xtal.
      - Even 1 person not using an xtal will lose you a war in most cases.
    • Watch for heavy inc
      - Many Low Land hybrid clans will go for AKO trains and AKO on initial target. So if you are hybrid or tank; be prepared to dive troops fast if your news feed lights up at start.
    • 2 scouts then an ass kills more spies than 3 scouts or 2 ass.

3. Low Land Tracking

Tracking in Low Land wars is similar to indi, but at the same time very different. You usually do not go after repins majority of non ps1 wcs will ignore and have people focus on the skim. Regen tracking is very common, it will usually be in ca, and will utilize the World clock times that targets come up. There is also a regen tracking function of the tracker

reading world clock tracking is very easy. CA will usually list @0 @1 @2 @3@4. these are the minutes on the world clock and each one refers to 2 numbers in each 10minute interval. the second number is this time +5minutes. for example, if CR regens @4 and the current time is 10:31 PM the target will regen at 10:34 PM, 10:39 PM, 10:44 PM, 10:49 PM, and so on.

4. Tips and Tricks for Tracking LL

• Experiment
      -There are many functions in the tracker that are not well known. like the space bar makes maneuvering the CR and reporting xtals easy. There is also a sweep function which can be helpful at times.
    • when a target xtals, put an x next to his cr on tracker.
      - doing this allows for easy identification of xtals, very helpful for hybrids against ps1.
    • You can change name of Weak and reuse it.

5. Low Land War Commanding

Low Land wars are completely different than Individual wars and should be treated as such. Low Land is not so much about control as it is about plunder. Targets are rarely individual, as most clans tend to run uniform rosters, Targets are often simply SKIM LISTS, SPAM OPPOSITE, or TEAM INITIAL.

Creating a strat isn't very hard. the complex part of LL WCing starts as soon as the war begins. you need to adapt constantly and always have a back up plan. You need to keep track of your warriors percents to keep them from getting too low and choose every order carefully to prevent confusion and mistakes.

To new warriors, follow your wc blindly. I know this seems like a pretty standard request, but withnew warriors and clans flowing in with season 6 there will no doubt be some stupid commanders. Unlike Indi every single action can effect the outcome of a Low Land war. its better to follow a bad strat blindly than to waste time bickering in the CC.

Do not expect to win your wars with a World Chat roster. Opponents are stacked against you; they have better wcs, better chemistry, better warriors, and most likely better builds from trial and error.

Build chart will be put back up after some editing.

6. Tips and Tricks for Commanding LL

• DO NOT RAGE- In most cases only person to blame for a loss is yourself. we try our best nobody is perfect. Even when your warriors mess up, if they misunderstood your orders; its up to you to clarify for them
    • Always state % for orders, even if you were clear in brief. It might seem like a hassle but it is neccessary to confirm that your warriors are not over extended.
    • Reread your orders carefull between sending, what might be clear to you might confuse your warriors
    • Count outgoings after you get some experience you'll learn how many fails and success it'll take to weaken a target.
    • Don't be afraid of simplicity- some of the best wcs strats are simple.

7. Programs

THE WC BASIC AND WC NAME ARE CREATED BY ME, WHILE THE TRACKER IS CREATED BY VADUE(HTLFreak)
    MUST DOWNLOAD AUTO HOTKEYS PRIOR TO USING THESE PROGRAMS!!!!!

instructions for WC Basic:
    Ctrl 1 = post line 1
    Ctrl 2 = post line 2
    Ctrl 3 = post line 3
    Ctrl 4 = post line 4
    Ctrl 5 = post line 5
    Ctrl 6 = post line 6
    Ctrl 7 = post line 7
    Ctrl 8 = post line 8
    Ctrl 9 = post line 9
    Ctrl 0 = post line 10
    Ctrl Q = post line 11
    Ctrl W = post line 12
    Ctrl E = post line 13
    Ctrl R = post line 14
    Ctrl T = post line 15

instructions for WC Name:
    Ctrl 1 = post line 1
    Ctrl 2 = post line 2
    Ctrl 3 = post line 3
    Ctrl 4 = post line 4
    Ctrl 5 = post line 5
    Ctrl 6 = post line 6
    Ctrl 7 = post line 7
    Ctrl 8 = post line 8
    Ctrl 9 = post line 9
    Ctrl 0 = post line 10
    Ctrl Q = post line 11
    Ctrl W = post line 12
    Ctrl E = post line 13
    Ctrl R = post line 14
    Ctrl T = post line 15

instructions for Vadue's tracker v5_3_3:
    refer to quick tips.

Vadue's Thread

8. Advice to new LL Clan Owners

• Do not roster without having a tracker and wc. -The biggest turn off when people try your clan, not having a commander or tracker. you cant rely on the mercs.
    • Check logs after every war - You need to get a good team together replace those who leak too much, cant follow orders, or cant be active part of the war or the whole war
    • Be careful who you except there are several warriors that you do not want in your clan, if you'd like a list follow me ill pm it to you.
    • Recruit Help - Rostering can be described as hell. There is nothing worse than rostering for every single war and getting eery person into clan on your own, its better as a team effort.
    • Don't be afraid to fail, many of the best clans had growing pains. Find out what works for you then keep at it, find your signature strategy, Recruit a good team, experiment with builds and strats, but most of all
      Have Fun:)

9. Goodbye

Thanks for reading this guide i hope it was helpfull. follow me if you have any questions. but please remember- there are no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people and stupid answers.

2. Sorry to any war clans who were offended by the build chart.

it has been taken down until further notice:)

3. Great thread IG I didn't even read it

4. Great thread, though I'm not sure the gif will allow it to stay up for long.

5. Outstanding thread! Wow I will re-read it see if I have any ideas

6. Must read guide.
    Noobs who are complaining about wtf is going on must read this. Ultimately its about practice. Support to a selfless thread teaching noobs how to do ll.
    Sticky this

7. A well put together thread Ops

8. A good guide.

Very interesting read and may help some get involved with thr low land wars

I personally would like to try it out. have never done low land wars before.

I'm a pure sos build.

9. Nice thread . Your math is off in section 3 I'm pretty sure

10. Great guide

11. nope that's actually why I included it. many would think 31+4 but it's actually 34 and 39

12. Easy E is the man:)

13. The goodbye was too distracting, I forgot all the information posted

14. Put the bfe/bfa bonuses choco

15. Great thread.

Just a question; Yesterday i did LL wars with a group of people, we were ALL PS builds (experimenting).

Most of us were unable to SKO, we'd 0 our spies and just sit there unable to hit but not SKO'd.

So basically the enemy had to fail or succeed a spy action on us and they'd KO us.

Is that normal? Is that how PS build mechs work on LL wars?

16. Unable to sko? Not possible.