EE KaWmanders at War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Derailing

leave the thread n go troll elsewhere

2. Support

3. Still waiting on more war vets/WC's to aid me on this idea.

Seeking to make a compendium of the best ideas n produce a Final EE Draft War format

Early in this Offseason is a good time to work together n see if any fruit comes of it.

Refrain from citing old EE history n be proactive. This is no attempt at fixes of other formats simply another approach.

4. This is a very noble attempt to rework how wars are carried out as a whole! I do agree with many of the aspects, while some of the points are debatable

I still believe that wars need to be longer than one hour and those who go above and beyond the call of duty in war need extra bonuses. This is mainly for the tracker and war commander.

Regardless we will see what happens - seems as though wars are becoming less and less player populated as we see more Eb hunts. The current game really doesn't favor those who war, as war equipment is quickly matched or outclassed as every event appears.

Definitely some change is needed to make ee wars fun again. Still, OSW remains the end game for those seeking a contest.

5. Yes it would be nice if longer wars.

6. Longer system wars!? Great idea noob

7. Bump for a friend

8. Now that its 2 mths later....

Any ideas/tweaks to add?
    Original post leaves room to fully complete the gist of this attempt for more n better EE wars.

9. The thread died 2 months ago, wow.

10. This is golden. Great ideas.

Champion just converge his into your EE thread man

11. Having different mith spells to cast for certain rolls would help, and having a token you get for number of times you've warred so you can get a certain number of votes for or against a WC. That way it favors the active players that war.

It's a very doable system in my opinion and with a few tweaks after its implemented it would be more successful than any of the current war models in place.

12. Ive spit out this exact same idea several times in the last year. Called it Draft Wars. If they cared theyd make it

13. Support with the addition that trackers cast button so WC can pick a tracker for each team as one of the picks. Knowing that they are available to do so. It's a good idea. I would War this way. Full support

Also for the extra work tracker and WC should get a small bonus of some kind. Be it event stuff or extra Mith extra xstal, something for the extra work involved