EE KaWmanders at War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Sep 17, 2015.

1. This could be trialed or used as a weekend tourney. Either way what say u Devs?

2. If PeterWiggin gets drafted as wc...

3. EE already ended. Wait for season 6 don't be rushing

4. Interesting theory, would be good if it could work in practice.

Why don't we get a pair of WC together, get all those interested in a primal to post, and the two WC draft from that. Just as an informal "trail" so to speak

5. Player initiated Draft is worth trying.
    Good Idea

6. S5 ended but 10-11mths of offseason is the best time to try new ideas. Its a long wait

7. The idea here is to explore ways to make EE more competitive.

With previous formats all having flaws that essentially r mostly unique to each format that can be reduced to a more fair n even playing field. With WC's/War clans finding ways to get the upper hand i think a DRAFT can mitigate that. By that i mean we all know war clans can pick n choose their roster n try to gain the upper hand. Putting most control into the community hands leaves only us to blame if at all. Good WC's can now compete by their own free will n expertise.

Summary: We all build accordingly n throw our hat into the ring n let the chips fall where they may. Instead of initiating fixes to format we initiate our collective will n make EE what we want of it.

8. If this happens I will not participate with him

9. SAME

10. Simple...Don't vote for him 

11. Let it die....

12. Wrong sandbox kiddo 

13. Looking for war Vets n WC's to input their thoughts about a DRAFT.

PM me or post here any enquiries etc Thx

14. Not sure if kicking inactive is good or not. Can come active any time and kick ass. I recall s2 I slept through 4 alarms and woke in last 5 minutes and got 2 big Ko to win war. However how much did I give up? Feed only showed 1 Ko.

15. I like the idea
    Seems like a well thought out idea which is a good upgrade to the current iwar structure

16. Inactives r useless n only take up a spot its not even worth arguing about.
    Its war not play time n wasting other ppl's time I'm sure doesn't go over well.

17. Suggestion..
    Wc needs 10 votes from his tier and has to cast a special woc, lets say a green one for instants. This green woc will have 10 tiny star slots when your woc gets to 10 stars (votes) you can draft 5 spy builds 5 atk builds and 5 of any build your choice. Theres a page (in event page) you have 3 tabs an attack tab, a spy tab, and a tank tab, you can scroll through 10-25 players in your bracket and choose them. You then submit your roster and those people choose wether to accept or not. Then the (war rosters) are set at matching you match a random wc and his team you then have 45 mins to stratigise. The wc is to get a 10% increase and I think if the person can track they should have a red woc they choose wich wc to track for. Im not quiet sure how it would all work the coding would be tricky but coupd easily been done. Wc/tracker who are inactive are banned from ever casting that woc for one month and if they loose more than 3x in a row they get banned for wc woc for two weeks. This stops the wanna be good wc and tracker, gives everyone a fair chance, and wars would be so much simpler. Thanks for reading.

18. Can u simply your idea from the wall of text?

Thx

19. Since kaw should have all our states , why don't they just do ss for us  I believe will be very easy to export to excel

20. #Nood2016. Please support my campaign by finding Bugs Bunny