2015 ASW: Will a 3-time undefeated champion emerge?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Want to talk about an exclusive club of greatness? Of the tens of thousands who have tried, only four players have been in multiple ASW and have never been beaten. These are the true masters of KAW.

Who are they? They are:

IHm0nG

III__Silk_Cut__iII

Sharkrekin

And finally...

The one, the only,

A true Kaw Titan .............

o_O_____Frog____o_0

All hail we legends of ASW. Bow to us and we will show mercy. 

[​IMG]

Now one of these 4 legends has a chance to become the only three-time undefeated ASW champion (unless we are all in the same team again. Lol)

Who will remain? Who will join me as the true GOD of the ASW?

Place your bets, you mortals. 

Good luck to all in the ASW.

2. Knowing this, the devs will probably put you on different teams. So it should be interesting.

3. That might be for the best.

4. No support

5. Hi, I'm -Narwhal.

And I do not approve of this message.

6. Casual ;)

And good luck to the current undefeated champions :)

7. Don't need support. I'm wearing a belt.

8. Hmmmm the devs will put all four you warriors om different teams for sure. Tough one to choose here.

9. First year noob cared enough to post. Lol

10. Posting on a thread doesn't mean I give a crap about your nobody cares accomplishment.

11. (X) Doubt

12. As a mbr of ASW 3, who only won 1 war, to ASW 4 and mbr of Blue Wolves, I am anxious to see ASW 5. Bring it on Devs. You slacked on ASW 4 in favor of events and ignored us for us for 9 months.

13. "Warriors" 

14. Talk warriors are warriors too you know

15. Frog and me don't always see eye to eye but I have to admit that these 4 players have accomplished quite a lot. It could be down to luck and there is no way of disputing that but the chances of all 4 of them having it down to luck is pretty slim. However you look at it I hope that all of you are on separate teams this year in order to show which of you (if any) can hold that title for another year.

16. Of course it does little noob. Especially posting twice about it. Now you cheer from the sidelines as uncle Frog puts on another ASW clinic for you. 

17. Here's some trivia: Wulf last year had a chance to become a 3 time undefeated champion, but then he ran into the Frog. 

(Lol actually I don't think my clan met wulf's last year.)