Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Apoc vs. ZAFT

Postby noobie_noobie_noob on Jan 14 2016, 9:33pm

So who is winning this osw? Do you think osw is the best way to grow as a player as ALL THE CLANS DO B2B HTEs?
Do you think Everyone has grown and most have become build complete from doing these ebs rather than stripping and hitting enermy?
Do you think doing osw makes people hard keyboard warriors in this 9+ tap tap game?
noobie_noobie_noob

Postby Imitation-Cheese on Jan 14 2016, 9:42pm

Post with your main, you coward.
Imitation-Cheese

Postby IlIlIlII-K-O-N-G-IIIlllIIl on Jan 14 2016, 10:09pm

noobie_noobie_noob wrote:So who is winning this osw? Do you think osw is the best way to grow as a player as ALL THE CLANS DO B2B HTEs?
Do you think Everyone has grown and most have become build complete from doing these ebs rather than stripping and hitting enermy?
Do you think doing osw makes people hard keyboard warriors in this 9+ tap tap game?

The irony in this post is an OSW clan is actually the best way to grow. Unlocks access to resources you'll never have alone
IlIlIlII-K-O-N-G-IIIlllIIl

Postby KishouArima on Jan 14 2016, 10:51pm

So um I don't feel like reading 300+ pages of comments so I'm just going to ask my question, isn't apoc way bigger than zaft? And don't both apoc and zaft do hte?
KishouArima

Postby KishouArima on Jan 14 2016, 10:53pm

P.S. I am just farming my post count so please don't get mad and strip/farm me, i'm just a weak gh
KishouArima

Postby iamano0b on Jan 15 2016, 12:06am

PinkHotVito_Corleone wrote:
CHUBBY__CHASER wrote:Image it's a Miracle

Show world your Hte SS which U hit all day

Noob go to warlor cp they have written rip ahyla and ahyla has hit EB that's wat chubs was referring to
iamano0b

Postby noobie_noobie_noob on Jan 15 2016, 12:43am

Imitation-Cheese wrote:Post with your main, you coward.

Why dont you post with your main kaws female dog
noobie_noobie_noob

Postby noobie_noobie_noob on Jan 15 2016, 1:28am

Goofy wrote:
noobie_noobie_noob wrote:So who is winning this osw? Do you think osw is the best way to grow as a player as ALL THE CLANS DO B2B HTEs?

The irony in this post is an OSW clan is actually the best way to grow. Unlocks access to resources you'll never have alone

Prove is there.....checkout the main clans in this osw. Alot of the players have become build complete and allie lb during an osw.

Even Check smaller clans like fury how many members have become build complete.

People are clearly doing hte trains and pvp events rather than stripping/pinning targets.
This never would have happened in the first and 2nd osw apoc/zaft were involved it.
So guys want to become bc? Allie lb player? Join osw
noobie_noobie_noob

Postby BlaZey on Jan 15 2016, 2:44am

noobie_noobie_noob wrote:People are clearly doing hte trains and pvp events rather than stripping/pinning targets.
This never would have happened in the first and 2nd osw apoc/zaft were involved it.

Here at Fury and Zaft we especially like to do hte trains with troops while spy bars go on strips. I mean, ua don't help with ebs does it? Pay attention nub. Those trains work great, u and ur scared main should try it ;) Well justified way of training, especially for hansels, if u know what I mean lol

Ya u can deny growing and stay small, but then when ur enemy goes out of ur hit range, what u gonna do? Of course u can try and grow much slower than ur eb'ing opp, to at least stay within the hit range, but then u gonna be as useless as spAde who's once a year fails don't bother anyone..
BlaZey

Postby noobie_noobie_noob on Jan 15 2016, 3:53am

lllRUSSIANllIllllSPYlll wrote:
noobie_noobie_noob wrote:People are clearly doing hte trains and pvp events rather than stripping/pinning targets.

Here at Fury and Zaft we especially like to do hte trains with troops while spy bars go on strips. I mean, ua don't help with ebs does it? Pay attention nub. Those trains work great, u and ur scared main should try it ;) Well justified way of training, especially for hansels, if u know what I mean lol

Ya u can deny growing and stay small, but then when ur enemy goes out of ur hit range, what u gonna do? Of course u can try and grow much slower than ur eb'ing opp, to at least stay within the hit range, but then u gonna be as useless as spAde who's once a year fails don't bother anyone..

RUSSIANSPY stop speaking from your bottom.
You became build complete in under 2 weeks from mid spy build durin hte promos etc That was NOT DONE by ONLY using troops on ebs. Dumb dumb.

Your implying your clan with zaft are stripping daily. No evidence of this.

Same goes to chubby cheeks.

Scared main? Of who? Your a keyboard warrior at best.
noobie_noobie_noob

PreviousNext

Return to Wars