Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. I am making a new thread about Apoc/Zaft3. Warning to all players this thread is for updates on this OSW and maybe a little banter. Do note make any accusations of cheating and do not spam.

The first thread got locked because people wont leave alone the memory of Ahyla. Any negative discussion of her on this thread and you will be asked to leave.

The second thread completely disappeared because Nightmare turned it into some insecure chest thump and got embarrassed. Looks some mod took mercy on him.

Ok OSW'ers go ahead, but keep it classy and clean

Have Fun, Enjoy, and Happy KAWing. :D

Edit:
    Apoc has been joined by Silver and Clam A.
    Silver has decided to jump into their first OSW over some past butt hurt regarding ZAFT. This could be the undoing of a once above average EE clan
    Clam A has jumped in because they were upset that their member "got farmed for Shards by Fury a couple of three monthes ago." This is in reference to the first PVP event in October 2014

2. Can we have Lord role play here?

3. #butthurtLord
    #dirtylarrywinskaw
    #nosupport

4. Phil as hilarious as that was.. please do not post any more RL threats from anyone. This is what got the last thread removed. Thank You

5. It's only divulging personal info if it's true lol

So if I call Phil a loser. Do I get banned because I'm divulging personal info ?

Oops. Better get the hand cuffs 

7. If some will make a post about this war please make it right. Its not apoc vs zaft. SILVER is not part of apoc but allies with warlor and choas reborn. Also clan a is not apoc. So please get the information correct

8. If corrections are needed then the shattered clans of zaft and subclan fury is correct.

9. Clam A and Silver are not Apoc but they were dragged in by Apoc. Same difference

10. Let me guess, this thread will have little to zero OSW talk just like the last one, then get derailed and locked.

11. Whats the point of making another thread when everyone knows already about this osw. The trash talks will flow and butthurts will be hurt and rage will come.

12. You said acroc ask silver to help therefore you're their dogs and you don't even get to be in their neato banner spam 

13. Is fury going to change name to Zaft Fury or are you not planning on staying long?

Silver is our own clan and make our own decisions. We voted to join this war and that's all there is to say about that.

We also voted no to Zaft's invitation to join them about 6 months ago.

14. Well said chubbut give cloud the credit like most opportunist he's has a legitimate claim. Warlor and kofte don't tend to be good at fighting there own battles, So needed another LB clan to help? " Do the work for them"

15. Did just fine on harb lol

16. Is it just me or anyone else feel Phil and senorbutthurt Are the same person keeps talking to himself? Lol

17. Curious what is motivating the remaining Zaft fighters.

Stubborn pride?

Is there some over arching goal you are hoping to achieve?

18. Maybe they realize its a war game, and even if you are getting smashed, you can still have fun.