Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Wanna help me sprinkle the sugar on my trash bags? :D

2. Oh no ZaftFury let roni out.

3. A lot of people would say 'any press is good press'... Unfortunately for Zaft their strips have been so terrible that they would not want to publicize them and dishearten their disillusioned members.

4. Yep - you nailed it - and oh no!! You "know stuff" LOL pathetic with a capital P

5. I heard this was the place for statless alts to express opinions that have no value on subjects that don't concern us.
    If that's true I have plenty to say because I have no stake in any of this war.
    If I'm asked to leave, I won't because "I don't wanna" plus me and my statless buddies have brave words to say. We aren't cowards but we don't mind looking like one.

6. Ok, hurry and say what u want, no one will take u seriously.

7. Yes, yes i know. I answered him then put (zaft) then continued on my rant. Im not sure if u r a lil slow but if u want i can explain further. Also u probably should mind your own business. Ar t u in your own osw?

8. Not really, and we were merely posting on an open topic on a public forum. I posted a comment that showed no support, to either side. Then posted that I also meant no offense to either side. Not sure where the hostility is coming from?

9. Random question, what's troll leaving got to do with anything going on here?

10. Large Osw clans always try assert their dominance over real osw players that are happy to fight naked and not worry about how quick they can complete HTE.

ZAFT are silly for expecting nobody to jump them and allowing a super power like Apoc to grow under their nose.

APOC are silly for being so happy about outnumbering an already weakened ZAFT (I don't see what there is to be proud about).

There's good fighters on both sides but let's be honest most people at the top care about HTE more than hitting the enemy and most people at the bottom are meatshields who your leaders don't give a crap about.

#DontShootTheMessenger

Peace out

11. His feminine side is on again. What you trying to say Mr Chub? You want to role play with Nite

12. Wasnt harb already in an osw?

13. When have zaft ever been in an osw that the whole world didnt know about? Lol typical selfish tactics of 'ill put osw in my banner to justify my arrogance'
    Deserved everything he got

14. So why apoc stripped harb?

15. pretty sure that questions been answered a thousand times already

16. Hostility? Where r u seeing this? I was responding to your friend thinking i thought u were zaft lol if i wanted to be hostile, again u would know and your newsfeed would be full but go take a look. Do u see me there? Exactly, so calm down big guy you're kaw well bejng is completely safe. U gave your opinions and im just giving mine.

17. I'm just chillin.

18. I believe New Age had a hand in this as well. :) ur welcome.

19. Youre from NA

20. Dis fool.

Joined Fury just to become relevant

Too bad you're like the special cousin they have to keep locked in the basement.