Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

2. Lol yeah your good at surprise AtkHarb is only one member of Zaft. It's true u have the numbers to strip most of us. U either did a deal with all Zaft LB or they ran to save themselvesbut for what ever reason, the zaft that remain are here for each otherso run along little man machine and tell your little closed minded minions to try there best.

3. Still can't believe the audacity of Apoc in not alerting Harb about the upcoming strip. The nerve of stripping someone while they least expect it. :cry:

4. Some "suprise" strip on harb lol i guess having an osw banner meant u guys weren't looking after each other. What a great alliance to be a part of. Oh well u all will be sitting at mp in no time after all those bans changed activity and there isnt eb hitting 24/7 to stay pinned. But its fun knowing that we destroyed the biggest alliance in kaw history and we thank u for that.

5. Speaking from experience eh bud

6. Horse head approves of this.

7. Maybe man, we fight even when outnumbered ... Didn't mean that as an offense to either side. Sucks you took it that way.

8. Lolol at that gif, I just spit some beer out

9. I'm glad I made your day doom :)

10. Insecure chest thump? Biased much? Philo asked ppl not to post the crap, but ppl ignored him. Why will yours be any different?

11. Harb and his whole trembling alliance were all flying serious osw banners and using pure evil as an Excuse to close the ally market.

Lesson learnt u guess. Just cost Zaft over 2 quadrillion in gold. Few clans. Hundreds of members leaving. And a partridge in a pear tree.

12. I'm a little tea pot short and stout

Oh wait wrong thread. Gg rip zaft

13. Silver and Clan A HQ joined this fight with Apoc for the same reasons. And we at Apoc are proud to fight with our good friends. Wasn't just us who had enough of Harb's threats, hire-hits and failure to correct issues. It's been going on for YEARS...

F-u-r-y, at the end of the day it's called called karma... and you chose to hang with a group that apparently accepts a misguided culture that failed to adapt to an open ally market and contain the most vile creature in all of kaw. Zaft leadership couldnt do it, so we decided to give them a hand :)

14. No i never took offense. Not bad to fight when out numbered. Its bad when u always out number everyone the cry when it happens to u.(zaft) sorry we made most of your alliance run and put the numbers in our favour. fury did a excellent job causing silver and clan a to jump in aswell putting even more numbers on our side. Keep up the good fight zaft, id hate for this to end before all of u were naked or at mp.

15. Any chance of zaft putting a list of their strips on this thread? Would be awesome to see and compare. As always good luck to both sides.

16. No

17. Zaft only posts strips when wdgaf does all the stripping lol

"Hey guys is my sdt too low to war Zaft ?" - said nobody ever

18. Um u do realize doom is not part of zaft right?

19. Wow - I just read the locked thread - pathetic - 100 plus mysteriously Mia from Zaft "badasses"
    And their friends yet you have trash like Roni question anything? Your spokespeople have about as much class as you do fight left in you- none - zaft was always pathetic to point - but in my wildest dreams I never thought they would get this bad. Larry and Roni the best you have?? LOL - at least chubby and RS were half intelligent. At least Zaft and Zaftury are right about one thing - this may not end for awhile - but it ends the same way a day or a year - Zaft will Rest in Pieces.

20. its blatenly obvious troll left because of duna was jealous of him and duna you have no idea all i know and what ive found out . trash comes in many forms and you can sugarcoat the trash that you possess but in the end its becomes evident to all.