Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. So who is winning this osw? Do you think osw is the best way to grow as a player as ALL THE CLANS DO B2B HTEs?
    Do you think Everyone has grown and most have become build complete from doing these ebs rather than stripping and hitting enermy?
    Do you think doing osw makes people hard keyboard warriors in this 9+ tap tap game?

2. Post with your main, you coward.

3. The irony in this post is an OSW clan is actually the best way to grow. Unlocks access to resources you'll never have alone

4. So um I don't feel like reading 300+ pages of comments so I'm just going to ask my question, isn't apoc way bigger than zaft? And don't both apoc and zaft do hte?

5. P.S. I am just farming my post count so please don't get mad and strip/farm me, i'm just a weak gh

6. Noob go to warlor cp they have written rip ahyla and ahyla has hit EB that's wat chubs was referring to

7. Why dont you post with your main kaws female dog

8. Prove is there.....checkout the main clans in this osw. Alot of the players have become build complete and allie lb during an osw.

Even Check smaller clans like fury how many members have become build complete.

People are clearly doing hte trains and pvp events rather than stripping/pinning targets.
    This never would have happened in the first and 2nd osw apoc/zaft were involved it.
    So guys want to become bc? Allie lb player? Join osw

9. Here at Fury and Zaft we especially like to do hte trains with troops while spy bars go on strips. I mean, ua don't help with ebs does it? Pay attention nub. Those trains work great, u and ur scared main should try it ;) Well justified way of training, especially for hansels, if u know what I mean lol

Ya u can deny growing and stay small, but then when ur enemy goes out of ur hit range, what u gonna do? Of course u can try and grow much slower than ur eb'ing opp, to at least stay within the hit range, but then u gonna be as useless as spAde who's once a year fails don't bother anyone..

10. RUSSIANSPY stop speaking from your bottom.
    You became build complete in under 2 weeks from mid spy build durin hte promos etc That was NOT DONE by ONLY using troops on ebs. Dumb dumb.

Your implying your clan with zaft are stripping daily. No evidence of this.

Same goes to chubby cheeks.

Scared main? Of who? Your a keyboard warrior at best.

11. Actually, I bced in 3 days from 50mcs mid spy :) That was during unlimited xtals event and it's then when I did my very first eb train lol U wanna try to be a smartass - at least get it right. Quite a few were stripped during that promo. It's a benefit of target rich environment - there's always someone to strip or farm. For example, the train I did earlier was done at the same time as we stripped over 100t off some nub who managed to become Fury's target, while we already in osw. I'll take stripping over any eb anytime..but gotta do what I gotta do. We just happen to be creative like that and combine pleasure with work, if u will.

Well then u must be scared of keyboard warriors in a tap tap game since u still yapping with ur alt here hahaha

On the side note - u sound very angry and frustrated..maybe try meditation or something? Or maybe just take few deep breaths idk..I just feel bad for u :( no need to take game so seriously

12. Whats with the lol? Not single single is funny...

So for 3 WHOLE DAYS you farmed ebs...so what were you doing past year? How have you survived in life?

Name some targets you personally stripped?
    What has been your main contribution from this osw APART FROM BECOMING BC WHILST HITTING B2B HTEs?

I sound very very angry? Hello? Where on planet did you get that from?

I think you need help. All your past forum posts and wc comments are ALL TRASH TALK. its there for everyone to see.

Once again pls stop talking from your bottom and learn to think.

13. I do. Almost every day.

In fact, I'm doing it now.

So, what are you so afraid of that you're too scared to even ask a simple question with your main?

14. Round 1. Fight!

15. Who did you supposedly strip russian? Lol

I guess you don't have the resources to strip any apoc so have to find others, granted im skeptical this even happened.

16. I mean about once a month you'll strip a small build without towers for 1-2t and brag about it, but haven't seen any other potential from you.

17. Nah, u got me. We don't strip, we don't have resources we just eb all day n night ;)

18. use your main otherwise I can't take your nonsense seriously

19. Ummm didn't u and the probies brag about strip on me of whooping 6t just yesterday in wc? Lol not to mention my wall. Even imf stop by my wall to brag haha

No wonder u see no potential - u spent a total of 3 months in this osw, rest of the time u were hiding in 'retirement' lol when are u retiring again troll?

Remember when u stripped harb? Now u all can say 'remember when we stripped blazey'

20. LOL@ the guy who just deleted his post about how he isn't scared