Black Hand vs. Clan A Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Abc123DoRayMe (01), Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did you really need someone else to tell you to find that out?

2. if your small what am i :shock:

3. Hahahaha she got you there. MP first before posting in thread. The MP increase due to new land and building lol

4. Awp died weeks ago. :)

5. Isn't it amusing when a true nub calls everyone else noobs?

6. There is awp what's left & gop who already CF.
    U said u would end our alliance and we excepted the challange .
    One of yall side out (gop)
    One almost out (awp)
    Two to go!!
    Yall wanted us , yall got us. Now shut up and return fire please. 

MᎯᎶIC SPᎯNᏦ BᎯNᏦ
    ᎾᏇNER/CᎾUNCIL

7. BH gonna get pounded... As per

8. I hear there are 180+ clan A runners already, near 100 of which from aztec clans.

9. 2,000 on Black Hand. Any takers?

10. I remember when I woulda been considered huge. I wasted to much time playin messin around wit my build (ToT)

11. Trolling?

12. :shock: :lol: :lol:

13. Now. I just want to mention. Zen has been my mate for a long time, and has been in my clan fighting BH since two days before New Years, meaning all of January, all of February, and up till now for March. I would assum you were in a BH clan, or had some other link that made him choose to hit you.

14. Philosopher doesnt do anything so that it should be left to him...look at the apoc one when is the last time philo messaged on it page 1? ... Philo is a tool as are most forumers so well....yeah that pretty much solved that problem

15. Shoop da woop

16. My guess is clan a I hit black and orange hand for PvP event lots of hansels and didn't receive much inc at all

17. I do some of my best foruming from this very toilet

18. I have never been into a Black Hand clan.

Clearly BH are doing a good job - Drop Hansel with no defence potions and no allies? Nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.