Black Hand vs. Clan A Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Abc123DoRayMe (01), Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How about a Statless Alt War

SAW

Hearsay accounts r hardly taken seriously.
    Create new EE war system for them also.

SAW 1
    SAW 2
    SAW 3
    Etc

2. btw what happened to Clan A?

3. Not right now im not haha :D Havent been stripped though so maybe its on purpose for the moment?

4. No disrespect to the current bh but I remember when the old bh would have started an most would run for the hill's.

5. Sad loserbear would have been one of the first to run. Isn't that right runner man?

6. For some reason I feel like we did make him run before..

Have u been on bh ca? name change maybe?

7. U won't see it from BH  I don't think they have strip funds lmao

8. Oh they do, I learned the hard way

9. This. Phil is the only guy who actually writes these well, as much as people don't like him for it

10. Phil will always be one of my favorite forumers. He will always he one of my favorite players too.

11. Powder_monkey

1.5t - cleared. JS.

12. Who are Orange Hand?

I've been away from the Forums for quite a while.

13. Sub clan of blackhand, made for the pvp event when everyone's name colour was orange (hence the name "orange hand")

14. Ah ok. I remember the sub White Hand once upon a time. Guess they're not around anymore.

15. We shall see who cf this time lol

16. He says with a one year badge

17. Actually, the first bh sub was YGBH (Young Guns). White Hand was created to fight BH and later merged, leaving WH clan as a sub.

18. well funny you mention that. backhand demon already begged for cf when he was in awp. then joined bh and decided to rejoin osw. he needed time to hit hte and pot back up

19. Lol he got you there demon. Add nemo to that as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.