The reason WE fight, and the reason YOU have to.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Merovingian, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Tell me how? If there is a CF between ZAFT and Apoc and 1 ZAFT member and ONLY 1 is hitting you. Are you going to go cry and start an OSW? Or handle it on your own?

2. why don't you take your pick of one of the many screen shots of more than one zaft member hitting different apoc members.

When a relationship is as fragile between clans as this was, and the rules of a ceasefire are no hits between clans those terms are crystal clear.

Take your 1v1 mentality elsewhere it's not welcome here.

3. 1. This thread has nothing to do with yafi or IDD.

2. It has been stated MANY times that Harb hire hit multiple apoc members, how many 1v1s vs the same alliance does it take for you to justify it?

3. As far as I know, zafts failure to stop harbs behaviours is basically them condoning it, which means they WANTED the cf to be breached.

4. This is a war game, there is no honour in war, NONE. 1v1 is as much of a idealistic myth as the 5 hit rule.

4. :lol: Cry about it. If more then 1 member is hitting a member of your alliance it makes sense. If it was just a 1v1 then it would be dumb, but it wasn't. I was just making an example buddy boy. Hushy hushy Sparty.

5. 1. :lol: Good job on recognizing it was just an example.

2. Not justifying anything I'm Pro Apoc buddy.

3. Ok 

4. Well that's dumb

6. It's nice to see peeps that's been faking dead, alive an well. so umm weres tsw members disappearing to? Ahh don't answer that just dive in my feeds to continue the illusion that where fighting tons of peeps when really it's just tons of bored alts hopeing to be some there not in there real life..Winners

7. 1 - Weezus, brilliant thread 

2 - pestilence its your fault the omelettes joined zaft ?  

3 - why does everyone keep writing in lists ?

4 - anyone else find it childishly hilarious that the omelette keeps calling him 'Herb' ?



8. What is the point of having CF then? Might as well carry on the war

9. Pretty sure it's been established this wasn't just 1 person or 1 instance. Maybe try re-reading thread?

Obviously didn't sink in first time.

10. I am fully aware of that. I never said it wasn't. I was just making examples and what not. Trying to create an argument because I'm bored. Maybe try re-reading my posts?

Obviously didn't sink in the* first time.

11. Alright people.. I know that it's easy to "quote" now, but really??? There is absolutely no effing excuse to quote the OP, or quote the post above what you're posting. Are you all kids?? Frick!!! It makes it hard to even follow a thread when EVERYONE wants to "quote".... Jackasses

12. Well with that post ^ I'm done posting on this thread . Good luck Apoc. I hope to see you guys be the kings and queens of KaW at the end of this :mrgreen: .

13. My bad I mistook you'r "trying to start an argument" as sheer dumbness.

Maybe had something to do with me already answering your question and your silly posts.........who knows

Anyways feel free to start an argument in my nf I'm not usually one to argue in forums prefer a more hands on approach ️

14. You're right Welcome, it's really annoying  

15. This is?

16. support

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟Ꭼ ͟Ꭺ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟o ͟ᵳ ͟ Ꮐ ͟Ꮎ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ༺Ħ♡ǤÁ̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

17. It's war now, reasons behind it aren't really important anymore. I can attest that Duna has been in prolonged pvp, one on one, and never asked anyone for help. Hit hires start wars, that's just how it goes. Cheer up all, it's better than another freakin hunt.

18. We are an Alliance of many clans, not one big family of clans like ZAFT is. Each clan has its own set of rules.

I can assure you though, that if I hire-hit anyone because of an ally hire, I would get chewed up by our leaders. If i did it again I would be put in CA.

If you go through Chaos Reborn, most of our people have "OSW ALLY SHOP STILL OPEN BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW FIRST" on their banners. And why wouldn't we welcome those strip funds right? One of our biggest accounts, DL even said it on his wall (I think/or banner) hat if he's obviously active and doesn't reply to pm or wall, then it's your right to hire that ally.

You know, I don't believe that this war is to save KaW. As our leaders put it. This war is because someone over there, hire hit one of ours. We don't stand for that.