The reason WE fight, and the reason YOU have to.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Merovingian, Jan 23, 2015.

1. I'll leave this missive as my last..My whole point is, 1.Almost every Apoc has on his banner allies are not for sale. 2. They planned this osw and new what to do to start it, very strategic. 3. They chose the hot headed one to buy from, not one has ever bought cella from red..The answer is because they knew better and didn't want the trouble..So they are no better and have no right to this so called claim to being the next regime...

2. Please dont be a noob, pleaseeee i beg u dont be a noob.

Harb had 300t in allies and red and cella are rocking waaaay over 1200tril. How we meant to strip that much? gg noob

3. There's a huge difference between Harb and RedStar/Cella in regards to allies. You'd have difficulty hiring them all away in time, never mind finding the funds to pull something like that off.

4. Lol your pleas are to late he's already gone full noob

5. the amount of hate on harb's wall shows how people feel about him. I don't believe that Apoc is here to save the world, just that as Nightmare said, there will be no more hire hits on Apoc after this osw.

6. Just leave it at that and let them by hypocrites.. They've had them up before OSW too.. Sounds a lot like what WDGAF did to Bom :lol: Same reasoning and hypocrisy

7. For real, omet has a point. Just a thread full of hypocrisy.

8. Not true. 95% don't acknowledge allies in the banner, don't have a banner, or ask for a pm first. That's completely different than "DO NOT HIRE" blah blah blah.

9. The irony of one of the ZAFT members in your original ss of hire hitting, currently sitting in "Fire Emblem".

10. you only get to do 1 surprise opening strip. would kai have been the better choice? oh pray do tell wise one. :)

btw i see the omet sitting outside of the clan. why aren't you coming to the call of your king?

11. Half the people I know if not more are still running an open ally market while in osw. Soooooo.

12. I was referring to pig pig, zatto. : )

Not a comment on the opening strip, that was very well executed. More a comment on how one of the contributors to the start of your war is now no longer a part of it.

13. oh. i see. i understand. my mistake mango. ️

14. support, if anything is killing pvp it are big alliances such as zaft and apoc

15. Not true......Hit me and I'll hand you your ass myselfI get my PVP fix regularly and it stays 1v1.............There is however a select few whose actions are actions of war against our clan/alliance so are delt with accordingly.

You logic is flawed.

16. Nothing they are saying is flawed. If there is a CF between say IDD and YAFI. If later on 1 YAFI member hits one IDD member it shouldn't be an OSW. That's a 1v1. It should be taken as a 1v1 until outside hits are done.

17. By that logic there should NEVER be any osw.

18. And if the IDD member who was hit by YAFI member turns it into war. All it shows is you can't handle your own. That was just example by the way. The clan names are interchangeable.

19. His whole post is flawed 

20. How?  if it turns into a 2v1 or clan v 1 then yes make it a OSW. If it's a 1v1 it's just showing you can't handle your own.