The reason WE fight, and the reason YOU have to.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Merovingian, Jan 23, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Hello KAWmunity, it's been a long time since last I posted the forums, for that I'm sorry. Nothing like a ZAFT war to rouse someone out of hibernation.

When I first got that notification saying that the True Spartans had forfeited an epic battle it quickly became apparent that we were at war. I got into a third party app, trolled the forums and saw that Harbinger_of_Wrath had been stripped of 300 Trillion gold!

[​IMG]

Now why would someone, take time, money, effort, tracking and the risk of an all out war for such a bold move?

Because he had it coming. For quite some time now, Harbinger (a ZAFT Leader) has thought himself above the rules, CF terms and basic human decency.

Above that, acting based on his example, several ZAFT members felt it was okay to hire hit our membership. Doing so not only violated our cf terms for a free and fair open ally market but it also pissed us off.

ZAFT hits after open and fair market ally hires:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So this was irritating, and I'm sorry for the sake of not occupying the totality of the kingdoms at war memory, I'll only post a few snippits of our interactions with the ex #15 on the Ally LB:

(Harb mad about ally hires :O)
    [​IMG]

Harb making derogatory remarks about people's sexual orientation in pretty much the most insulting way possible. (We at True Spartans are quite liberal about this kind of thing!)
    [​IMG]

Harb deciding he is above ceasefire and free market agreements:
    [​IMG]

annnnnd into some Harbinger farming - Really showing those people (not on the leaderboard) how (ex) 15th on the LB players can throw their weight around:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wasnt even trying here folks - I have screenshots for days.

All this to say this loose cannon firing shots at all our members, your members lacking discipline and breaking ceasefire agreements have caused this war. You are not above CF agreements, you are certainly not allowed to hit our members (especially after hiring their allies) and your behavior is not permissible. You are a leader and your conduct is indicative of your membership.

We took our pound of flesh and we aim to take more. We are more organized, better funded and stronger than we've ever been and we aim to prove it.

Weezus
    ŦƦŪE $PÁ̸ƦŦÁ̸Ñ$ ✯Á̸P☣Ć̸Ậ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ✯

2. Dont have a side in this war but good post

3. Support. He deserves to have been stripped at the sights of those screen shots. I'm not saying all of zaft is like this. I'm not hating on zaft as I roster wars and lots of zafties hop into my rosters. He should have just been kicked out of zaft.

4. Love it. 

5. Apoc stands strong

6. You should charge your phone, lol

7. Zaft mistook our attempts at peaceful resolution to issues as weakness and continued to poke.

Harb got what was coming to him and the rest of Zaft is paying for their leaders actions.

8. APOC . Well said

9. Did you charge your ISO device ? Its only 13% battery, i need closure here :/

10. thats alot of gold taken.....

11. You're an idiot.

12. ****-a-Doodle-doo

13. Glad to see the true story revealed to public. Respect to the family 

14. Harb: " We will drag Apoc down to hell with us " -2015

Srry bud, your not even close to touching us

15. I think this has just become a war game. I love you guys

16. Great post!! Love to Family

MaChInE4LiFe