TO ZAFT AND APOC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Badboy156, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qua qua qua qua qua....

they still did not tell you

NA was always irrelevant, still is.

2. Yay

3. Who didn't see this coming? All those Apoc recruitment threads for months on end dominating forum recruitment.

This isn't a surprise at all.

4. Harb, Harb, Harb.....really? I was Zaft last Osw in fact I was in Carnage with you. I saw last war the swiftness APOC stripped Zaft lbs. and how slow and how many failed strips Zaft attempted. Now after a few hours of getting your big ass handed to you you want to come on here and run your mouth about cf and never ending wars? really? Most people in your clan don't even like you. They tolerated you because you were a LB. Now you are noob HFLC. You bullied your own clan members with ally hires for strips and caused many people to leave Zaft. You literally expected your clannies to hire stripped junk of of you so you could hire underpriced allies and hoard. You aren't a popular guy. Now for the cf.....you clearly have broken the CF many many times over your hitting off people that hire your allies......WTF do you think you are? its a game allies get hired they aren't "yours". So go on Harby talk of zaft never cf on apoc and how apoc will come in a few months asking for the cf you will never grant. LOL Apoc has wanted your ass for a long time and now we own it. RIP noob.

5. This was nice.

6. Cant say no one saw this coming as apoc is an opportunist alliance they site and wait to strike lol

7. This guy for real? You honestly thought we'd let it slide forever? We have pages of SS of hire hits and threats over ally hires, live by the sword die by the sword as the saying goes. And you're in middle of osw so how or why would u not be on high alert? Anyway, enjoy the ride

8. Allies are hard to come buy now a days :lol:

9. LOLOL SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE LOSER. I BET U LURK ON THEIR PROFILE 26/9 TOO LOL

10. It kills me why some people still post on an alt.I guess some just lack the courage and have something to lose - I wonder...

11. Ikr? Who would so such a thing right?

Its just a ton of fake money.

Btw... those who live by the sword dont die by the sword, they get shot by someone who doesnt live by tha sword.

12. Bc they scared of inc, ty zaft destiny for tickling me after i posted here

13. SpitFire, just a guess, but Chaos is probably talking about you. Only noobs that can't take inc post with alts. Before you all say anything about me being an alt, you're highly misinformed. A main account is the one you are mainly on, not the biggest, in which case this is my "main".

14. 

If there is anyone who knows about that.. It's meh!!!



15. Lmao ashes sorry

16. Eh? I'm Just A crappy Main.

Ps: YOURE AN ALT.

17. Scared to post with an account people can hit

18. A "main" still sporting the noob spell. Both a coward and a fool I see.

19. "Stand for something or fall for everything" *

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.