TO ZAFT AND APOC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Badboy156, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apoc has 7 clans in alliance or whatever... Of course there not afraid

2. 7 clans? Didn't kotfe have like 40 clans themselves just a month ago? 

3. Yes there's like 50 KoTFe clans

4. We are still searching for the 10 missing Kotfe clans

5. :lol:

6. They are probably owned by omets now nightmare 

7. Harb you sound like you're about to cry. You ok bro? Need a hug?

8. Not sure I follow your reasoning. If someone ally hits (a practice I think demonstrated immaturity and arrogance), the answer is buy one big ally and hit a batch of times causing significant loses. But a clan or alliance strip farming a player would likely be a violation of a cease fire. Not much more to it, in my opinion.

Anyway, good luck folks with the new war.

9. Sure, your track record speaks for itself - how about some screenshots princess?

10. Hmmm this strip getting better,

11. So the gagged policy on forum for zaft members been lifted?

12. So theoretically you're calling your allies, WDGAF, cowards? Since they did exactly the same thing. Nice to know how you stand with your allies.

Edit: just clarifying more

13. Harb apparently forgot about it. the gag policy is no long posted on any Zaft clan wall.

14. I can assure U. We wouldn't bring our entire alliance to war without many ss. Although I don't post ss, anyone from apoc is welcome to share if they like.

Or

Ask Harb himself. 
    Ask freedom 

They are right in ur clan.

Track record. Not sure what U mean. Harb was mistaken, apoc wasn't involved in defiant strip at all. And he is our first person we have jumped like this. I understand he's upset but he is the only person I can think of that we stripped that maybe didn't see it coming. And he was a fool to think we were gonna keep taking it dry from him.

15. Bahahahaha nicely done apoc

16. tsk, tsk Ranger Scout (of course you are.... on your XBox) go back to impersonating a punching bag like the rest of NA - you are so important that Apoc did not even tell you about the strip till it was done...

17. I'm also curious to know... how in harb's mind the strip on bom done by wdgaf is any more noble than this one...

Maybe because of the "kaw gods" thing people have been speaking of?

18. Keep thinking that :lol:
    Anyway I think Harb needs more tissues... On you go, run to the shop like a good zaftie for harb

19. Too many Bla Bla Bla //me here /me there /been /done it //-story from anyone knows all /////----stop with all the story and words /let's TANGO

20. This is funny though.. Let me just laugh.. If you were doing your job right, per your banner states, harb would have at least a few allies left. Thats what happens when you all sucks..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.