TO ZAFT AND APOC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Badboy156, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APOCALYPSE ALL THE WAY ️

2. ................ Popcorn time 

3. [​IMG]

4. Since op quit kaw. I vote we sticky this thread.

5. Bloody bugga!

6. Props to apoc . Not so fun when shoes or on the other foot .
    Thanks to fury / ( now Zaft family ) I understand the pain of being striped for no good reason .
    That said .... It's all good ! .
    Would never make a thread calling the kettle black .

7. So hold up..

Harbinger aka "hasbeen" was a member of Zaft? But he got stripped by Apoc and now he's moaning like a little tool about it to the forums?

So when PURE EVIL stripped a member of ZAFT for shits and giggles this little girl was also whining about that too..

Am I correct in thinking that Zaft is just full of little-tutu-wearing-princesses that have hid under their successors skirts before them but know those skirts are slowly disappearing?

8. Fail it's "those who stand for nothing will fall for anything" not "those who stand for nothing will stand for anything"

9. LOST , supporters for Harb , if found please please post his thread as it's lacking some Harb love lol

Ps Harb you should have called your thread #noonelikesme

10. ∆ῳㄕ ῳ∑ ῳⅰレレ モⅰи∂ ㄚ◊ㄩ, ∆и∂ ῳ∑ ῳⅰレレ ㄅɬЯⅰㄕ ㄚ◊ㄩ ɬЯㄚ ㎡∑

Who's next ?️

11. Harb be like

" here i go again on my own ,
    ........"going down the only road I've ever known"

12. To all harb fans, please each of them donate 10 noobs to harb, to help him reinstate his lb status lolz. Harb being a bully in kaw got strip nice job Apoc.

13. Apoc, boy do I love to hate you guys just as much as you love to hate us. The rivalry reminds me of Steelers and Ravens. Two passionate Giants bashing heads. It's rivalries like this that makes and breaks a sport or in this case game.

What you have manage to do was something most of kaw thought was impossible. You should feel a huge satisfaction and really enjoy the moment. But just remember, what makes a great alliance is also professionalism. When the dust settles the victors can walk tall just like the runner-ups. Until then let's keep the banter professional and clean just like our alliances should be.

14. Dat white snake song

15. Support

16. Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.