TO ZAFT AND APOC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Badboy156, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As you are aware of Apoc did what they usually do and declare war like cowards by stripping someone unsuspected. Then beat their chest like they did something to. Thanks for all the pm's but I can't reply to everyone now it would consume my day.

Do not feel bad for me. This is really a game and in the grant scheme of life this is insignificant. Am I upset about the cowardice act of Apoc? Yes, will I lose sleep about being stripped? No. I save so many hundred of dollars to not have to worry about allies etc lol. Please do not feel discouraged by the cowardice be motivated that's what Laoda would of wanted. If I can get over it then you can erase any sad feelings for me.

APOC WAR

Now back to the game. We ceased fire Apoc before and they came like snakes and stripped defiant. We ceased fired Apoc again and they came like snakes and stripped me. ZAFT do not cf Apoc again. After a few months or a year they will ask for cf like they always do. We do not need to grant it. Let the weak run, let those without perseverance dissipate. Someone once said 'those that stand for nothing will stand for anything'. Let the snake call Apoc falters. This is a game my friends and you have to stand for something. They will come in a few months to sway with their words. Don't ever believe them or entertain them. They are liars and if they are ever granted cf again they will do this yet again to someone else.

I am sure they will manufacture some crazy story like they always do and spin things like they always have but don't fall or listen to it.

Apoc, the Piper will be collecting, and no one is safe and it won't matter what clan you are in 8 months from now or whenever, all that matters is what your affiliation is today. The debt will be paid.

2. so what's the story about strip? Anyone telling it?

3. And there you have it.

4. This will be a very entertaining thread.

5. Sounds like you're quitting

6. So your allies still for sale?

7. Daaamn

8. Spoken like a true butthurt. This is classic.



9. Its been told from both sides, learn to read

10. Harb and I get along pretty well. That being said He was stripped Cuz of repeated hire hitting. He feels he was special and violated any cf we had with zaft at least a dozen times himself.

There's no lies or hidden agenda. There are several in zaft that hire hit apoc. And that is why we are at war. We are not snakes. We didn't violate any cf. We are simply responding to trillions in losses of hire hits.

11. This is gonna be gooooood

12. I don't think even 1% of kaw feel bad for you... probably the opposite.

13. Hehe... naughty zaft. ;)

14. Harb would never strip someone after cf was granted. He's too classy for that.

Oh wait, he did it to me!

15. Apoc did what most of all kaw'ers are too scared to do. Strip a zaft ally hoarder. Except for your clannies, question who in the world feels bad for you.

16. If you're gonna post a rally cry after being teabagged, at least make it readable and check your grammar. Hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.