TO ZAFT AND APOC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Badboy156, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmao I love how zaft makes a thread calling someone cowards when they jumped in osw against NA with yafi n brought they're bitches from fury with them  harb stop crying its a game keep going or quit.

2. ^ yafi is gonna help them get out of this predicament man.

3. You okay? needa hug harb? don't cry

4. It's sad that ppl can act with no compassion to their fellow man wow

5. Actually an alliance does no need to fight on osw. If friends or family clans is at osw you can always fight with them. If you don't like a clan or an alliance you are always welcome to fight them. Just don't forget that when you do it's either you destroy them or they destroy you. Stop all these noob tears will ya :lol:

6. We'll harb you did jump New Age because you demanded Saxon and wibutos to get kicked or else zaft would jump us

Twicc asked 5h extended time for them to leave new age but 1sexylady had no patient and attacked us instead of wait

I seen the mockery ss you did to Twicc

And u attacked new age over 400b

Then you come to forum and cry like a baby.

Good for you!

Gnwolf

7. what will be funny is if zaft kicks harb and his alts now that he's no longer useful and not a lb to avoid an osw. Now he's just a liability blocking zafties everywhere from hitting Hte's to open the abyss lol. Life's a ***** and so is harb.

8. You got stripped. It happens. You say unsuspected, but that's what strips are. It's not like apoc is going to yell it out for you.
     that just doesn't happen.

9. lol that's funny when laoda would come on forums readers were like damn shits about to get real ! But this post makes me want to ask him for he's PayPal acct cause he's making me feel sorry for him !

10. Harb is just like the rest of ZAFT nowadays. It's sad

11. You need to hush bud. You couldn't beat an account with 900 cs.

12. Inb4 bankruptcy

13. Harb why aren't you on this thread threatening random people like you did on your last?

14. check your newsfeed ossia i just beat you :) noob

15. That was my next question  threaten me harb!!

16. i bet it wont be long before Redstar/Cella leave Zaft to avoid being targeted, zaft ul cannot survive an osw half o the clan are alts with stateless overpriced allies. ( including Ray_ ---> LAODA)

17. Damn.. 882k wins on EB's and not a damn thing to show for it.

Just thought I'd share that

18. Apoc is the realiest... Enough said. I'll be ThoR-ThE_HamMeRGoD-MAchiNE. ;)

19. weapon-of-fate truth hurts huh zaft noob alt? come at me bro lol. I'm silenced so i can only talk to you here but you prob hitting hte on your main in zaft and can't be bothered lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.