Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You may be very much spot on from what I see here mate.

2. Fury you were the one obessed with money via your banner. Clearly it bothers you, lol. To me, it buys precious time that I spend with family and friends. Just because I play kaw doesnt mean I lack an amazing real life outside of the game. I'm a social creature, and as such, kaw has appeal.

3. Support

4. Assume what ever you need to make yourself happy lil girl. If you're not happy with the game go complain to ATA. An go spew your garbage elsewhere.

5. Yeah...so succesful that he bucked and took it like a good ***** when YAFI was upset on him. Don't waste time on forums IMF. Go and practice. And train hard. You never know when Mare ask you to jump. And you never know how high he wants you to jump. So go practice you successful one.

6. None of your biz or mine.
    Slander n hearsay on threads is derailing.

7. 200k stats...
    U speak of wasting time? 

8. Akura, yes please do bring up the irrelevent past :) Mare, looks like we have another statless alt forum warrior on our hands lol

9. Enough with the derailing guys and back on Topic

If anyone believes TOU is being broken then email Support@athinkingape.com

10. Can I borrow some money

11. U take a cheque?

Whats the latest war news if any?

12. Imf, if u ever need a lawyer, I can get u Kevin Durant

13. Hahaha Dragonborn, now that is LEGIT. Good stuff 

14. I do apologize; however, at this time I am incapable of directly quoting the person who posted a poem on the forums. In addition, my apologies for being incapable of directly quoting the person who posted on the forums advising us that he spoke to her real life friend informed him of the details of her death. I cannot locate that thread at this time to appease you, but I'll keep searching.

With that being said, if I was capable of directly quoting those individuals, you would not be barking about slander or hearsay at me. Furthermore, it might help you understand my strong disgust and questioning of the heartless AND sick individual who wanted to benefit from her account when she was likely not even buried or cremated yet.

I am providing facts on a chain of events that have occurred, which you and Apocalypse keep trying to brush under the rug. For the record, it is on topic to discuss an account that is actively involved and was previously involved in this OSW as the account could continue to be used for strip funds.

15. LilMiss I encourage you to do so, nothing to hide. Is there anything else we can do for you today sweetheart?

16. If you're taking requests, I wouldn't mind a day at the spa for a massage. Since you're a wealthy businessman, you can afford to alleviate the headache that is a direct result of arguing with imbeciles. ;)

17. There you go IMF. Your clanies are a bunch of disgusting liars :)

18. Your a broken record repeating over n over.
    E-mail your complaint n not whine on.

19. IMF after you called yourself a business man and after seeing your arguments,

When I see you , I think of Harvey specter LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.