How to crack an omelette 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Back by popular demand.
    [​IMG]

2. How rude. Edit did not work could a mod please remove last post of mine 

3. Did you really just quote the whole OP? :lol:

4. Lol yup. Was supposed to be an edit for one letter. Got a fail screen and that it's an eggstrordinarily surprising error. I think there may be a glitch in the system lol.

5. If one is to fail, one may as well fail epically, that's the best quote I've seen op xD

6.  well at least one can entertain.

7. This was an eggstremely eggstravagent thread. It's eggsactly what I needed today. I was eggstatic to read this. Though I don't mean to eggsaggerate, but it was eggsausting to read. It was a good thread eggcept you didn't post enough egg pictures. Over all, it was an eggselent thread.

8. Update time. [​IMG]

So how are the eggs doing?

[​IMG]

Well as promised its Friday. So one had a surprise. Lost a rather amusing ally. ( c'mon you just knew with that name he had to be first to go) right at the end of a certain pvp event forcing him to waste all his ps spies gold on a..... Wait for it.
    Another completely useless no stat ally 
    Yep genius at play here.
    Anyone care to tell him where he is going wrong. Or shall we let him learn the hard way

9. Absolutely fantastic thread and for that fickle reason alone hoping you have a fun filled 365 days. 

10. Well after hours of Inactive action from my dear little egg today he finally showed up in my news feed.
    I think he may have been upset about how much someone showed up in his news feed
    [​IMG]
    Couldn't imagine who

I was of course eggcited, actually having to fight him one v one for a moment as he eggsplored his limitations. Unfortunately he soon egghausted his resources and eggceeded his limitations.
    30 minutes of back and forth turned into his burying his head in eb and self pinning, followed by inactivity leaving himself wide open again.

No problem there. Whether he is on or not. Whether his friends join in or not, its all good I'm hitting every chance I get for lols.
    Please, please, please eggs. Try a little harder to eggterminate me.

[​IMG]

You are failing miserably so far. And if this is the best you have. Even the few hours you have used multiple hitters I am far from impressed, though enjoying the normally open farm. Free gold is all good with me.

And remember don't panic. Only

[​IMG]

Days to go. 

11. Sunday. A day of religious eggcitement for some.
    So lets see what the mighty omelettes believe in.
    So with some inveggstigating I uncovered the truth of their beliefs.

Now these days our schools and churches do not tell us everything. Well actually, They don’t tell us even the simplest things; enlightened:- things like the Earth-Moon system matches the geometry of a hen’s egg and that both are a containment property of the golden mean, Φ = (√5 1) / 2.

While we don’t hear much about it today (shhhh remember this is a cult so it's highly secretive), knowledge of this “cosmic egg” geometry was apparently well known in the ancient world.
    [​IMG]

The ancient Egyptian fable The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs

[​IMG]

speaks of this wisdom in philosophical terms long before Aesop wrote his fables. But the Great Pyramid of Khufu made it real.

[​IMG]

This triangular building was once a temple to the Earth-Moon egg, celebrating the golden mean in nature for all to see. The ancient Egyptian Naga knew that this “divine proportion” contained everything and all things originated from it, bringing the world into a fine balance for life to evolve.

The truth is the entire solar system is a series of such eggs

[​IMG]

- nested one within another like a giant Russian Matryoshka doll - all resonating out of the Sun’s golden heliospheric spiral. We live inside this solar Matryoshka - growing in the yolk of an enormous fractal egg laid by the Milky Way. We wait to hatch, yet most wait completely unaware of any of this.

Why are we not told of this in our science classes? Why is this not mentioned in any documentary, written about in Popular Science or spoken of in our churches?

The answer is it would conflict with the “complicity of convenience” between Science and Religion (begun 350 years ago during “The Enlightenment”) to avoid any mention of natural “pagan” harmonic principles. For to mention such things would be to admit that life is purposeful in the cosmos and divinity can be found right there in nature. Such a worldview would conflict with the deeply entrenched scientific view of randomness and meaninglessness in all things and would threaten the well-defended Darwinian assumption that life emerged entirely by accident. It would also conflict with the Holy Roman Empire’s thousand year crusade to separate mankind from nature, enforcing social control through psychological and political means. No, we must not say a word, lest we bring down the teetering architecture of Western civilization.

So it seems, for now, that truth is less important than control and the status quo. Yet, hatch we must from our self-imposed blindness deep inside the eggshell; a spiritual evolution far beyond anything physical.

[​IMG]

Well it is a shocking read, is it not. Prepare yourselves. For your beliefs are nothing more than an eggstrodinary delusion. All life as we know it is over. We were birthed by the existence of the almighty egglightened one.
    Now I am not saying I don't agree with their beliefs.
    But.....

[​IMG]

Oh the heck with it. Of course I am.

[​IMG]

Days to go.

12. Lmao!! Nice dude 

13. Loved this thread

14. Haha great thread!! Love the updates!! Keeping it very entertaining  look forward to rest and good luck (although I believe you can do it) 

15. Today's update.
    Well slow day. No incoming from the omelette1
    Very disappointed in this so called warrior, pinning his troops all day and refusing to come out and play. And his spies are so useless. Well from pin anyway.

Oh well enough, one doesnt need to rub yoke in his face. the lols more than make up for his eggspediant withdrawal from his clan.

However today did turn up a sunny side up surprise. 

I was caught in the act of eggspionage,

[​IMG]

That's correct. I am an omelette in forms. I have my vast network of spies spread throughout the omelette clans. I am gathering all their dirty secrets and tracking all their movements.

[​IMG]

And the best part. I am trying to take over from within. Turning one egg against another.
    Sabotaging their faith in their fellow eggs.

[​IMG]

Apparently it is working with eggstrodinary eggfficiently, as they accuse each other and lose all trust trying to work out whether the friend they have known for weeks and months is one of their own. Or me in disguise. Waiting to pounce on any sign of weakness.
    I am so relieved this secret is out. The pressure is off. And now I get to watch the masterpiece that is the destruction from within.

That is. Unless they can find all the me's. and eggspell them from within their numbers.

[​IMG]

Don't panic though. After all. It's only

[​IMG]

16. First to clear up a little rumour.
    One that I am farming smaller accounts.
    Well check for yourselves people.

OMETOTCHTIIl

OMETOTCHTIlLIl

OMETOTCHTLLI1

Second that I am a bully for demanding that OMETOTCHTLLI1
    Apologise on my wall.

Now just to clarify. This was his exact demand from him to myself, after attacking him TWICE during the pvp event and threatening every player who attacks them with being a perm farm. (Yeah scary guy 5 incoming today. I'm so scared )
    Whilst he claimed he was allowed to hit whoever he liked with impunity.
    Not the only player to do that. But he is the one who showed up in my news and pm making childish threats, and crazy cult demands. So he has my undivided attention on kaw until such time as a full year passes or he requests a cf by apologising for his actions in the exact same manner he demanded from myself.
    Sucks when a plan backfires, doesn't it!
    Now that is more than enough being serious. Though if king of acid doesn't honour his word I will honour mine to him.

[​IMG]

So where do we find ourselves today on our little adventure in the world of kaw.
    Well the eggspionage has gone to a whole new level of satisfaction.
    I have to admit it is hilarious to see the bickering and incompetence from within. It's like of game of find wally.

[​IMG]

Now of course I could be nice and tell the leadership a few truths,

[​IMG]

whislt they play guess who.

[​IMG]

But heck no. It's far more amusing watching them capture and interrogate the wrong person.

[​IMG]

And to be honest, just the pleasure I get from watching the quality of their leadership.

[​IMG]

I find it amuses me far more than, well anything on tv at the moment. If they were not so poorly run and scared I would recommend joining, just so you could have a laugh at their eggspense.

And of course. Don't panic. Only

[​IMG]
    Days to go

17. That was the longest thread i have ever seen

However anything against the omelets i support

18. Ok so what's happening today?
    Well the heroes of the tale, or are they villains? I forget.
    Those dastardly eggs.
    Deciding at acid rain they cannot fight alone have called in the big guns

[​IMG]

Yeah I know. Shock horror there right.
    One of me vs a whole clan and outside hitters and they still need help

[​IMG]

Well after listening to their king moan and drone on about something to do with final warnings.
    There have been a few final warnings now. And broken terms of a cf agreement on the clan by him, he has been quite keen for the bad egg to sort his own mess. But you know how it goes. Harbour my enemy.

I have taken it upon myself to no longer be bored by the refusal and utter eb fairy nature of the omelette that is OMETOTCHTLLI1 who thus far hides behind the skirts of his ebs, clan and alliance.

[​IMG]

Hope they are having as much fun as me. My thanks to OMETOTCHTLLI1.
    Hope your clan mates appreciate me in their news feed because of your pride.
    But, Don't worry. Deep breath and remember

[​IMG]
    Left.

19. Much support and respect to you chaos i no u will succeed brotha keep your head high and stand on the pile of eggshells in the end 