How to crack an omelette 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Lol pup. I may edit the name of thread later.
    Delighted you enjoyed the read. Actually I am eggstatic 

2. now thats a thread

3. good use of egg pics.... lol'd at every egg pun.... def a good thread.. ty i needed an early morning giggle..
    my post does not sway my support for my Omet buds... but daaaamn this was good!

4. THIS THREAD IS THE FUNNIEST ONE I'VE READ KUDO'S TO YOU O.C I LAUGHED SO HARD IT HAD ME CRYING. THIS IS TOTALLY EGGTASTIC. BAHAHA

5. lol ..funny egg pics would've been funnier if you giffed em' (Whaddup MrCulyer? )

6. I dont

7. I almost used that one lol.
    And I did just improve their response thread. I am nice like that
    Whipping things up. Making things eggciting for myself again.

8.  Nice, a thread with effort put into it is always good to see. Thanks for the good read and good luck. ✌️

9. Quality thread

10. Instructions were not clear enough, I got stuck in a toaster during the process. Where does the shovel go?

11. Over the fire of course.
    [​IMG]

12. lmao... @pup devil... nice.

yup... i came back just so i could giggle at this again.... should be in best of imo.

btw.. thanks op. just a damn good effort and thread.

13. [​IMG]

Update time.
    Ok first poor little egg is cracking already. He has run to his poor widdle king and asked for all the kings soldiers to help.
    1v1 to scary.
    Poor little omelettes having to put up with me.

So anyway. They will be added to the list. And when they aren't pinning their eb fairy friend, (yes he's pinning on ebs )when awake and pinned by omelettes when he's asleep well when they get there first real warrior there.
    [​IMG]

Now his new friend is a hero. Apparently he doesn't hit ebs.
    Just me.  Two partial offloads in two days  I'm scared lol.
    [​IMG]

Yeah ok bud. And here I am sitting in clan whacking away on the ebs here aren't I ?
    [​IMG]

Oh crap. Forgot. I'm not in a clan. But I'm going to love your hte's in the future.
    These guys are eggstrordinarily poor at this game. Like dude really. You omelettes think you're sooo scary. I'm shaking here fools.
    [​IMG]

14.  Your loss frog it's an eggstrordinarily eggciting read that is eggceptionally funny at times.

15. [​IMG]

Enjoying yourself doofuss.
    I know I am.
    Can you add a few more eggs to the mix. Not enough eggs yet to make an omelette

[​IMG]

The more of you, the sweeter you will taste 

16. [​IMG]

Ok so today's update.
    OMETOTCHTLLI1.  This one. Real dtw monster here. Always in hiding. Obeys the normal tactic of eggnore everything and bury ones head in the ground.

This one though. Alt boy
    OMETOTCHTIlLIl
    He tried a
    [​IMG]

Yup dropped all attack builds and towers and turned them into sdt.
    Typical ps. Hiding away.
    After all the talk of how he is such a winner he drops build so soon. Yep I have to admit that had me surprised.
    I guess his boasts were eggsagerated after all.
    Such a disappointing turn of event.
    But I gues he is trying to tell us something.
    [​IMG]

Well my days providing lots more eggshilaration
    More tomorrow. Same bat time same bat channel.
    Tdk. 

17. Woah too many eggs  need some bunny pics

18. No bunny pics. Bunny rabbits do not lay eggs, the Easter bunny is a lie.
    And to be honest. Rabbit stew would not look as good all over forums. But the eggsquisite taste of a perfectly prepared omelette. That's worth talking about. 