Primal war match up 300m cs vs 660m cs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by theicedragon001, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Dear devs,

would u mind to take a looks of war41 we will rp u vs guerrieri perpetue
    you lock bfe/bfa in primal wars and then just give a match up by 300m cs vs 660m cs in a classic ko war.
    If this is a reasonable match up, are u saying all middle/small buildings shall just get out from primal wars ?
    Come on, devs, we support any war styles; we always expect to win some and lose some wars, we fight with any nice matchs or bad matchs we got.
    But really, this 300m cs Vs 660m cs mtch up just scare us.

2. Ice, I saw that matchup, ran the numbers on both teams and did not understand how the matchup algorithm could pair the two clans together with such a large CS discrepancy. Uh oh, another bug. :(

3. There are always flaws in the system.

4. somebody says that devs count bfe/bfa by match up and lock bfe/bfa in war for primal wars.

I hope this is not true.

Does devs look like that fool ?

5. I am pretty sure they take it into account guys. It is the same algorythm but a different war style. Sorry, bad luck

6. Ok that's ridiculous .. Hope u get an answer if so post

7. Devs do read forums but not very often, chances are they messed up big time with that match up.

8. We already got many times bad match up with 100m+ cs different for these primal wars.
    thats talking about 30%+ of our size (usually we are at 250-300m cs)
    we never complain before, we just keep fighting and try to adjust our roster to do better.

but this 660m vs 300m match up is totally unacceptable !!!!

9. totally ridiculous i must say...pls be kind enough to look into it devs...thanks a bunch!

10. Sorry we were down over 100 m cs and still won last war. Bad matchups are to be expected even in primal. You just have to take the good with the bad.Devs have never answered about bad matchups so I dont think they will start. It is unfortunate u got matched however you actually got to war instead of a no match. If you got a no match you would probably complain too

11. @cannonball

Are u meaning that your clan cast a roster by 80m cs to beat another clan with 180m cs (220% of your size) ?
    As an expierence warrior, i assume u shall understand whats the different between a war 300m cs Vs 660m CS with the other war 600m cs vs 700m cs.

I always agree +/- 20-30% roster strength are acceptable in a class ko war.
    Do u agree +/- 120% roster strength are acceptable ? if so, why devs need to do match up?
    we can just sign up and match by random.

btw, have u ever seen us complain any no match up ?

12. I was in that war with GP and completely agree match was way outa wack. However matching has been an on going drama now for a long time and I don't believe, like some do that the Devs are some petulant child deliberately trying to ruin people's fun. The system obviously has issues that are complex and not easily fixed. I have been playing now on and off for 4 yrs and have seen many changes good and bad in my opinion but that's all it is my opinion based on a limited knowledge of the back end of KAW and the limits within the game. Some things do not lend themselves easy to change and as the Devs have built this game with the continuos tack ons like bfe and extra flag etc it has exposed more problems than fixed. The war system is what it is and it seems to me we can either deal with the good and the bad matches we get as just part of the game or we can not war until or IF they ever fix it.

13. Your clan casted a heap of shs and got smashed. Exactly how most of us felt all s3 up until this point. Maybe this is he devs way of stopping sh abuse.

Your match is kinda like karma. Simple.

14. In any system there will be flaws.

15. Sorry you noobs casting sh to get a better match so u get what you deserve. I am sure if u got an easy match you wouldnt have made this thread so dont cry when matching goes the other way.You are casting all midgets and expecting to be only matched with midgets however u got a full clan and thats the luck of the draw. Maybe the devs did it to teach u a lesson. No pt crying abt it in forums

16. Agree dont cast loads a sos in a roster like torn said karma, and like cannonball said wud u av complained if u had matched a smaller clan that u wud of wiped floor with as ur sos pay crap no u wud of bin laughin in cc

17. There's a perfectly legitimate question here about how such matches can occur. The fact that this clan on question ran 50% sh is a bit irrelevant.

If a clan full of 20 mids matched 20 bc players the same question would arise. It's just that mids are not maligned like sh are.

How do you match a clan more than 2x your size? Seems like it shouldn't happen to anyone and yeah the winning clan laughs in cc while the losers complain.

None of this changes the basic fact that these matches are highly unfair and problematic.

18. This CS discrepancy would be a major flaw. :shock:

19. There are like 6-8 clans that sign up for primal. How close do you guys expect the number to be?