the best war commanders

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-BIGDADDY-I_I_I, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Alexander the Great ;)

2. Azul
    Sylver
    Anrod
    Maverick

Not necessarily in that order

3. RH is all about sorting roster so they don't face big lb or few lb vs them in EE war.
    Best wc I met or war under their command r hat,atopos,beno,,km,kratos,cloud,beno,sly and one from DS.they r good with what they have on roster and work best with it.

4. Val Su oridante. I'm up there.

5. If I miss or spell wrong yr name,I apologize 

6. Agree PJ...warred with most of ur choices

7. Thanks pj always a pleasure to war with you.

8. Also cheese dogs mino plundermax rum some of the best group of wc that I have the pleasure to call friends.

9. I war under some moron too who think they know best but it was fun warring under their command too 

10. For the record I missed EE renewal by 1 hour...lol

I even have an email from the developers about it because I asked if it would renew.

My win streak overall in Season wars Chaos wars and Indi wars is quite large. Not to mention I got all my Season 3 equips.

I have quite the history ;)

11. Infamous u have a horrible build. I don't see were u have much success. Easy ass no adt. Probably was a sh at one time that's how you got the equipment.

12. I am a horrible build as of right now. Yes I was a sh for a little bit. Once I joined RH for a few weeks I decided to grow instead and hopefully return with my finished tank build :)

Suprising I still do well in indiwars. I did terrible my last one with 10 actions because I was assissinated hard at the start and once I xstalled we were already in control and it was impossible to get a hit in xD It was a good war though. Other than that I never had a problem and was always a top 3 plunderer with tons of kos. There are always like builds when you are matched so it is very fair most of the time.

If you are a turd build like me you can still be #1 in indi wars. I really suggest all to participate it is much fun!

13. @Infamous

No I in team lol

14. Thanks for the callout pj
    Twas a blast leading you into battle.

Dy A.K.A. The moron

15. Buzz, SI (think your still around here somewhere), Mcarni, I'd war anywhere anytime with - great commanders all laying low on WC from burn out I think 

16. Buzz, Joor and Kratos would have my vote, as one of the best wc I hv been with. Each with their own signature style ! :roll:

17. Broken  Best wc/tracker I have had the honor to fight with, those who have warred with him would agree a true master 

18. There may be no "i" in team but there is a "me"