the best war commanders

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-BIGDADDY-I_I_I, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Mal val jer lex dreg atro never saw buzz wc but rolls with mal n crew so must be true or maybe mals alt  oh n who ever was wc for we're screwed a few yrs back when they ran the table till ppl caught on. Btw I do not ee so my opinion is not based on many personal experiences just inside info from their clan mates️

2. I like cloud as wc... Not many others I've seen wc really

3. ee or osw commanders? I guarrente you we commanders couldn't do the job osw commanders could do

4. I would say a great wc biggest asset is a good tracker. I have meet many kage sis cheese ang redhotvixen vamp wulf dogs joe wok genie. The best one on paper and pen was smoking hot

5. Giving props to any war lead that wins with a roster of ten sh and five tanks is a ******* joke.

My shoe could lead that roster to victory.

6. Sylverdragon and I used to be pretty good but now I suck

7. I won 3 wars in a row without a stacked roster before xD it was tough tho

8. Lol cloud yes the pen and paper  spivey is a great tracker too and had the pleasure of kage tracking for me was excellent

9. The best WC for me is Redhotvixen_machine

10. Slyver. Best I've seen.

11. soTuW_ISO_SoTuW, Medieval_Marauder… Epic start strategies and near perfect xstal times, uses builds to the best ability. Including nice roster builds. Very good friends, srry any friends I didnt comment on. Ur still awesome :)

12. Badgirl machine. Awesome wc

13. Best WC off all time, Bad Malandro by far. He will always have my respect

14. Warred a few indi wars... found it really cool when there was an actual WC/tracker. Cloud was my last wc and I can say that I was impressed. As far as trackers go, I have met tons of decent trackers.

A tracker doesn't mean jacksquat if they come in last place and leak all war. Tracker needs to be able to manage his/her time well enough to stay on top of KO order, open list, opp xstals used, reko list, etc... all the while fighting a war. I have seen very few people tackle that feat.

P.s. su is a noob bwhahahaa sorry bro I am undefeated vs you. :)

15. ^Bad, (ty LaR for season 1), Val (ty Worms for half s1),
    never lost under my boy B @ RPA, BR0KEN, and finally lil_mony.

Never had the pleasure of warring for RH or DS, but obviously respect to whoever WarCom there.

16. Mal,amazing wc, gets it done lmao. Su is amazing too, warred with them in a indy war once, def knows what they are doing.

17. ****, forgot about Kratos @ Ghost Legion. No question top 5 WarCom.

Ty GL for S3. Had fun and kicked much ass!

But Kratos, you the one responsible for me dropping 5mill cs to be a damn SH! xD

18. Wutduhchuck and Mrbiscuit are two good war commanders