BEST EE CLAN FACED

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lll___Sl___Ill, Oct 28, 2013.

1. They are the same clan? Woah.

2. Lol Jab 

3. MINAS MORGUL

4. For me,

1. RH Solid respect
    2, Epic elite
    3.roman gladiators

DaK

5. Toughie but 1.rising hawks 2.kofte 3.Exodus rising hawks let's be honest are damn unstoppable no disrespect kc but imo it was a one off, kofte seriously are hands down the most well organised an brutal clan I've came up against that don't have a gh in site and finally Exodus who on there game are a nightmare.

6. This is my size war clan groups....

3.exodus
    2.voodoo
    1.strikeforce-even tho we are not very friendly I give you all respect for number 1 because you are a good war team and you deserve it.

7. Strike force has all those hand of god guys so they seem tough to track

8. Any clan that has the honour and pride not to hide behind any cowardly barcode names

9. Weak bring it noob I got my 50 ill un-barcode and smash your ass see how cowardly that is

10. Lol unsilencable, stay quiet bruh. How many of these wars actually require tracking? Not much. Most of these are sweeping this season.

Buh-Bye.

11. Kotfe. Hands down. They don't abuse mech hit ratios and just smack ya down old school style. Respect big time.

~Kick

12. 1.DRAGONS SANCTUARY
    2.PERKUTUT ARMY
    3.KING CASTLE

13. 1. Rising Hawks
    2. Empire Rising
    3. Zaft

14. 1. Rising Hawks
    2. Dragons Sanctuary
    3. KotFE  (shout out to my homie's)

15. I would just like everyone to look at war records here:

Pa vs Rh: 0pa-5rh on war history
    Sf vs Rh: 0sf-1rh
    Kings castle vs rh: 1kc-4rh
    Dragons sanctuary vs rh: 0ds-1rh

Obviously you see a pattern here...

16. Thanks for the honorable mentions guys/gals! We've got some top notch WC's in the KotFE/HiT Squad EE roster! They know who they are.
    [​IMG]

17. What about rising hawks??? They are really good as well!!

18. Rising hawks. First time back in ee. Got them lol. And they just loved me lol

19. And never faced s2 nor want to but warred with in s1 sotra S2 they gone tanks lol