ZAFT OSW Update ::::::

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bOrInG, Sep 16, 2013.

1. All I see is bias. And why does Apoc need a reason to jump in?

2. Well. It won't be good. It'll be the slow deterioration of an empire.

3. ZAFT decided to jump in and help on other OSW's, so if I was them id expect to have other clans jump in on you. It's how things work. What goes around comes around.

Zaft members have gone their whole KaWreer having the number advantage. No doubt Zaft core is a machine like the original Destiny and corporation guys. But to me the newer Zaft clans will walk and Zaft will go back to its 4 clan system.

4. The man on top has spoken

5. @Boring

Since you show very little respect to the Zaft UK that had enough fighting for Zaft LB and went back to urban killers. They have mine and many others respect, since majority of incoming we had was from the ones who left the Arrogance of Zaft.

P.S. Cry me a river about being outnumbered, now be a good and go fight for your masters, since they can't fight for you.

6. In the beginning it was about people who wanted to war. Then numbers became a factor, not necessarily "war hardened" but meat shields more or less. You see that with a lot of

"Main Name" Riders of Death
    Empire
    Annihilation
    Solitude
    Academy

Etc etc, while the mains know how to war, all those "subs" are just numbers. They will throw tiny clans on mains just to be gnats. Not saying this is ZAFT' tactic but I see it all the time in OsWs. It's new war!

Few mains, bunch of meatshields.

7. Wonder if Teja is still "retiring" in this war?

8. It's all propaganda

9. Alaska, I've talked to you in others apps and we get on well but seriously, stop it! Lol

Outnumbered from the start? Come on dude, the world and it's granny know all zaft were pounding on Res and others jumped in to support them - including us.

Secondly I'm pretty sure if you scan through forums you can clearly see several claims by zaft that wdgaf weren't in the war, so again behave lol.

I'm all for supporting your clannie and showing solidarity in public but when I read this thread all I thought was ' oh nooooo take your foot out of your mouth mate!'

Zaft has always prided itself on being an elite, noble war clan and it's no secret I've always respected the majority of its members and although I can see what the thread was trying to do, Boring's attempt to portray Zaft as the heroic underdogs has come across as whiny and quite cringeworthy if I'm being sincere - am I honestly reading Zaft cry ' we're hopelessly outnumbered?' ( and I mean cry as in gasp out loud, not shed tears, for all the trolls out there! )

I, for one, hope not. It'll be a sad day for kaw if that's the case.

JB

ᎧS།R།S

10. I'd say this war could go on for some time, ZAFT are relentless and with so many lb players their strips will be huge and nearly limitless.
    The other alliance has some hardcore war clans too.
    How long has this being going on?

11. It's been going on for a bit now  this won't be one that ends any time soon. Lots of old school clans in apoc and zaft old school in itself. I see neither backing down anytime soon.

12. Nice wars

13. My nuts itch ATM 

14. I'll keep farming ZAFT

15. Nice post, boring. Looks like you take yourself and KaW very seriously.

Also, you're a huge crybaby. I read a lot of talk, but I think you've mostly been whacking yourself... Hopefully, you didn't need an instruction manual to figure that out.

Enjoy yourself.

16. Depending on the clan, being outnumbered isn't a big deal.

17. True dat TaraMy nuts outnumber me by double and it's no big deal

18. Wow.... 

19. It is easy to interpret the purpose of a thread according to the side of the spectrum you are on. ZAFT will say they always been out numbered and UC will say res was jumped so they helped them. Which would mean res was first outnumbered.

However when the post says "it is 1 clan we want." You can't help but realize they don't care how far outnumbered res is. It's only a problem when they become out numbered.

I think it is wrong to interpret these as different wars. ZAFT stripping oG, oG stripping ZAFT. These wars have in fact merged into the same. Anyone who disagrees is in denial.

That being said; respect to Carnage, corp, destiny, Alaska, UK-Tiffany, boring, 1sl, lsu, unbreakable, and the real warriors in ZAFT clans.

Support to oG/Apoc/UC

20. As a neutral with friends on both sides of the war and no alt fighting on either side I have to say I thought Borings post was a genuinely good update.

Clearly its biased to zafts point of view and as such the bias needs to be allowed if looking for a neutral view but I didn't read it as propaganda or whiney like its being made out to be.

Smacktalk is fun but I prefer intelligent smacktalk than a lot of the stuff on the other thread n thought this was a good start,

Before anyone says it, my opinion isn't important I know. Doesn't mean I can't or wont give it tho as its never stopped me before lol.

Cheers
    Snr 

Ps. With CR now in the war does this mean that their new ally IG may join against their former ZIG partner at some point?