ZAFT OSW Update ::::::

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bOrInG, Sep 16, 2013.

1. It's actually entertaining. Who doesn't like seeing wreckage reports? For motivation we send out a newsletter to all of WDGAF / ZAFT once a week or so

2. Yeah I can see that entertaining value of it. Most oG Alliance leaders I found arn't much for public display of destruction. They generally keep it in house and on news feeds. Which there is nothing wrong with doing any of the above foremention actions.

Damn, I'm suppost to be doing war banter not chit chatting... um... your shoes have laces! Yeah.. o_O..o_O...... okay I'll come up with something funnoer later.

3. All u Daft zaft scums stick ur fingers up bum turn it round n round til u hear a funny sound Zaaaarrrrffft

4. This is why most OSW clans have an age requirement and don't allow every 13 year old in.

5. lmao 

6. And yes legion. Very much yes...

7. Daft ;')- I see it has spread. Gotta love these dafties lmao keeping me entertained with the destruction of that which once was mighty but has now found its fate in The FiRe that consumes them. Keep up the great times Daft.

8. Awww **** , the Machines tappin dat Daft ass!!! It's over , cancel Xmas ! 

9. And SuperBatMan just ruined every under 18's chance of getting into an OSW clan.
    Good job bro.

10. Yeah, and lord knows you have to present your Birth certificate.

11. I ate a big red candle.

12. I ate a big blue one

13. Green tastes better

14. Sorry i am still laughing at your plan to "destroy" resilience, you guys couldn't take them all down if they reset

15. They just have too many people that have there backs, people like me who would die for UC

16. Condor: I have nothing but respect for Protake, having fought most of the older members there for four months, they have earned that respect, and I'd hope I've earned theirs.

I'll ask you kindly to respect that.

That being said, I still have a voice, and I'm far from being too shy to use it. That my life has gotten far more hectic and my career more involved doesn't mean I don't exist, just that I can't sit and lurk forums.

Please, don't act as though I am unable to speak or that I am in some way afraid, because I assure you. Neither is the case.

17. Dam I was 8 wen we made that 1 up Lmao