Battle List Rewards $$$$

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Adele, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Hello Forums Wicked here :D

I come to share a idea today that
    Will promote PVP more .

My Idea involves the use of BL(Battle list )

I've seen so many threads about not having money to buy crystals to war more often because they say some don't have the money or income to pay for those crystals that Estoc wars require to actually win.

Well my idea is to create a new point or reward system for using battle list
    Let's say every time you unload or hit multiple players on the battle list you get 1 point . Then You can use those points to purchase crystals for war .
    Lets say crystals cost 5 Reward points . Of course of the Devs should add a limit to the reward system say its a weekly 4 crystal limit and if you are at your limit you can get bronze bars instead of a crystal.

possible rewards
    -Hammers
    -Bronze bars
    - Aqua or Inferno

Please let me know what you guys think :D

2. No way devs will give xstals out, and something like this has been suggested before and remember it can be easily be abused

3. What if the BL hits turn into a 1v1 and you guys don't hit eachother on the BL? Will you still get points? Will you have to hit other than one person? (Sorry if you don't understand)

4. Wow, this is better than the other stuff promoting the use of PvP. Could use some tweaking, but overall, me likey!

5. @Devilmaygrowl I would say not because then it could be exploited people would create alts to farm and get free points so its best to only get rewards when using battle list because battle list is random .

6. Well I was saying like what if you found them on BL but then the next day you just clicked their profile by your news, would it still count?

7. @Paradox why do you think it can be exploited?

8. Sure pots. Not crystals.

9. This has been posted before. About 100 times before.

10. @ Get-Iced Good to know :D lol

11. @Iced,
    This game is almost 4 years old. Every thread has been done before.

12. I think it's a good idea to give players a few crystals a week that really won't hurt the Devs plus it promotes PVP which may lead to OSW OSW earns the Devs cash ;) so it's a win win

13. You never answered me.

14. @Devilmaygrowl I'm not sure it's really easy to exploit . So it might just be a risk you will take to earn some free Xtals :p

15. Turn it into a EE only crystal and it might work.

16. The Risk is getting involved in a 1 VS 1 or OSW lol

17. @Bulletproof it would be better if it only worked with Estoc wars or players not EBS.

18. This can't be exploited IMO if you have to hit multiple players.

19. Very true penguin :)

20. Just increase the payout value of defensive pots to 200 percent instead of the 50 percent like is is now. Then it might actually be worth hitting active players.