Battle List Rewards $$$$

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Adele, Aug 19, 2013.

1. @Reeb that would affect the game way to much .

2. support, increase points needed for xtals, war only xtals, 1 xtal per week, to be fair with spender

3. 2 crystals a week would be just right ;)

4. The system they need in kaw is already in use in WoW...forget battle list, you get points anytime you attack another player,the bigger the player is than yourself the more points you get, these points are traded for gear and special items..this would allow people who don't want to e war or grind ebs to still get good armour

5. I'm familiar with the said honour system n I love it, sadly, it cant be done here, it's easily abuseable, ie. hitting alt, trade hits with friends, or hitting inactives. WoW on the other hand, the players can dies n need to find own body to be resurrect, furthermore no log in=no characters means no hitting inactives, n finally, they observe the abuse method of hitting the same players over n over again which I'm confident, cant be done here because of inadequate paid staff

6. @AngKap It can not be exploited, if you only get rewarded for using battle list.For example you open battle list and Your Mission is to hit 5 of the list of random players.Until your empty. But if you just search someone ( A alt ) then you won't get the Reward points.

7. lol, yes wicked, I agree, support this, my 2nd comment is for zaft

8. Lol sorry  Face palm hahahaha :p

9. I'd like to see bronze bars and mith

10. Hey devs look