IG WAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wiley, Aug 14, 2013.

1. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Suffering, please?
    [​IMG]

2. Support. Well said Wiley 

3. We both have battled fiercely against each other, with reckless abandon and turmoil. Even though I am simply an iG systems recruit I find both sides fighting a senseless war. I would like to see hostilities cease, and a new age of iG begin, where we can be allies, not enemies. We both know we can be stronger together than apart.

We have all proven our loyalty to our leaders, now lets prove it to each other. I'm sure the other side is tired of fighting former friends just as much as we are. And you all see many of the people that left due to the internal strife.

Can we try to restore what iG once was and move on?

I personally have been scarred from this war (325b stripped), and I respect both sides despite the war. Can our councilmen and women form some sort of agreement as I'm sure this pointless war has not solved anything. I only wish to save the months of stalemate for unity and growth. However, I will still fight if they cannot agree, for honor and respect is also important.

4. Well written WILEY. Too much personal hate, insults and disrespect in this internal issue. What happened won´t be fixed anymore and already left the level of a “game”…so don´t look back and both sides should go on!
    There´s not a lot to say anymore but one thing and you should rethink:
    “Not one single iG council voted for this war, the members did, they decided to start it they hit without permission, they´ll decide when it ends.”
    Drop the hard feelings and stubbornness for a moment and look around…many old iGs left and sitting on the sideline or decided to leave at all. In addition there are more who stopped hitting and are feed up by this war. This is not about the old furies in this merge and they have my full respect by giving me a good fight – well done till yet! But you aren´t the ones I want to mention with this post…you are fighting like in a normal osw which ends with a shake hands after a while BUT this won´t happen here if not the members decide it.
    @Sinister-King I have a question for you…what is the reason that you are fighting in this war? Is it because you defend anything? Is it because you want to have the iG tag? Or just because of the merge and some of the new ones in your rows want to continue the war…so are the members seriously the ones who can end it?

5. Hey BallE.... I think you should all kiss and make up... It's an evolving game and all you are doing is hampering your chances of keeping up with everyone by warring between yourselves..... You should bring iG up from the ashes and stick together and start once again taking names and breaking hearts



6. Full support!! There will be some major changes..come home brothers and sisters!! iG

7. Eddies, if you wouldn't be so hairy maybe I'd kiss you the rest of your post says everything that needs to be told

8. Support and much respect for this post

9. Who was IG
    IG were the guys who liked mischief who with one guy would challenge an entire clan to war to remind people this was a war game
    IG was the clan who knew the game mechanics and wrote the first guides and strategies on system wars
    IG loved to war and test builds
    IG had alts EVERYWHERE and invented KAW espionage and knew everything
    IG was able to create wars without ever fighting
    IG was never really mean just playful
    IG knew more about this game than anyone
    IG turned inwards and lost its way – treated some of their own guys very badly and lost their way.
    IG Forgot what IG was for.
    This is sad…. Kaw was better for a mischief centered IG, not means spirited play (plenty of Clans do that) at a time when farming to reset didn’t impact years of work.
    Find your reason to exist, find a common enemy and get back making mischief.

10. That was beautiful

11. You're a good guy wiley, and a fun farmer. If you weren't so loyal to the "idea if what ig should be" i'd try convincing you to join the more evil side. I support this thread. Go wiley.

and @ balle...not even that ginger boy is as hairy as the gas station ladies!

12. @ BFF. Shut up. @ chad, you alwAys went inactive during wars. You leaving wig is a bonus. @ Wiley. I support this thread.

13. @ BFF. My apologies, I just read your post properly and agree. @ chad, my comments still stand.

14. Wiley, I couldn't have made a better op myself. Well stated, and I completely agree.

15. @ ballE
    Fury is a well known war clan with a long and proud history of osw. The xX--Xx tags of x's fury are hard to earn and respected throughout kaw, so no I can assure u that fury is not in this war for iG tags.

As for the reasons of the merger, well that's way above my pay grade and its not my place to talk about that.

U ask why I fight, it's simple the answer is trust. I have full trust in fury leadership and I know they r doing what's best here. At first I wasn't sure about the merger with iG and joining the war, but only after a day I could tell that it was the right move.

I have heard both sides of the story. Putting all the BS aside it really comes down to one thing. Trust. Do the members trust the leadership. It's clear that heywtf had lost the trust of a major part of his clan. That's clear to see even without picking sides.

A leader without the full trust of his troops has a choice to make, and I think we all know what choice is.

I can only speak for myself but I fight because a clan is a family and now that ig and fury are one I will fight anyone that stands against that family. Nothing personal.

To all those ppl posting here talking about iG being weak now and a push over, think again. ig'sFury is alive and well, kicking ass and taking names.  not to be *ucked with 

16. Sorry mate, but it just doesn't sound the same. iG is iG. End of story. Cut the crap and let's get back.

17. Wow, my family is on fire today! I couldn't agree more, Lop.

18. Support and respect to you and my og and ig family  time to be a family again

19. Instead of complete disband why not divide clan into groups with IG re(something) clans.