IG WAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wiley, Aug 14, 2013.

1. As a former iG/WiG member I support this. Hope you guys can work it out and get back to making noobs cry.

2. As a recent Ex-WiG member, I support this to the fullest. Couldn't agree more.

3. Chad left WiG? 

4. Skilla lmao.

5. Most have never left they are just watching

6. And no disrespect most incoming iG gets is not from iG.

7. IG died just leave it that way.

8. I didnt believe it either seeker :p

9. Was in iG family a few months. Loved every minute I was there. I left because of the internal warfare. The people there use to have had each others back and had no worries. I think that clan should be again. iG IS the terrorists of KaW. Always was, always will.

Dag
    ㄗ ∆ ₦ Ɗ ミ Պ ʘ ₦ ı ㄩ Պ
    Ex-WiT/WiG

10. Was in iG family for 18 months, left wig for this silly dispute. I don't enjoy seeing a family fight. I support this movement and would love to see peace within iG.

Let there be peace!

11. Support.

12. Support.. IG and family has lost enough good members.

13. I see a lot of " I don't want to fight my brothers" but is there a plan to bring this dispute to an end? You guys brought this to the forums so its fair to ask what ur plan is for ending this war? What r u guys prepared to do? I know am not supposed to be posting on forums but I just had to ask 

14. Full support here. iG has always had my respect.

15. Lol I'll be honest and say I'd rather you continue fighting . The more you fight amongst yourselves and the more you are fractured the less of a threat you pose to others. Good luck with whatever you decide, make peace or keep fighting. Personally I'm hoping its the latter lol

16. Support

Being a dumb amphibian I never could figure out what was going on in the civil war. All I know is Tara is SMOKING HOT and Meisha is a babe too. Also if I found ladydarkness nekkid in my bed one evening I wouldn't kick her out. 

17. Support

trolls be careful ☠

☠ iG ☠ Terror

18. Similar in house fighting is what changed or ruined the essence of what black hand once was. In its wake emerged last rights, which has turned out to be a powerhouse of a clan. That clan purgatory seems like a similar thing by looking at its members.

19. ZAFT bros, we are old friends w IG. We don't need to comment on their biz. We have chores to tend to...