From Laoda to Umbrella Corporation and allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ray_, Jul 30, 2013.

2. Phil is a nub that's why he didn't see this coming. He only knows what people tell him.

3. This should play out nicely

4. Till they fall yo ZAFT

5. 

ᏔŦƮƮ ཐི༑ཋྀՀλŦƮ བཇჂॊརསჃཐི༑ཋྀ ᏔŦƮƮ

6. Support 

7. Respect Laoda,
    Now let see what those big mouth Resilience got to say. Create chaos to bring noobs uC in to be front line sanddbags...

Told ya earlier, ZAFT won't OsW for nothing. There must be a reason behind everything.

WFTT
    Woooooo Hoooooooo

8. Is this where we should be saying kudos for posting with your main? :p

9. 200% support
    ZAFT Family/ZLAS/WFTT

10. SUPPORT

ZD FOREVER 

11.  Full support 

 ᏔŦƮƮ ཐི༑ཋྀ ՀλŦƮ བཇჂॊརསჃ ཐི༑ཋྀ ᏔŦƮƮ 

12. O.O

It speaks....

13. I love his line "to all my friends in (insert clan here) just leave, I do not wish to fight you" he posts that every war, but I still love it lol

14. Support boss.

ZAFT Faith LeaderWFTT

15. Thanks for explaining your side wonder if a res leader will post one now that would be the best  then we would have Phil's point if view laoda and a res leader 

16. Wow and Res aren't on here flapping their gums on how good their doing yet?

17. @a1

Lol from one nub to another, I heard Laoda was going to make a thread. He did so the last time as well. He didn't bother to keep up with it, so I had people a month later asking me to make another one.

Personally, this is great to see him out there explaining his position. I like everyone else am interested in what he has to say, although his thread really adds nothing new to the conversation. We've heard all this last week.

As for me printing out info people give me, no kidding? You figured that out all by yourself? Isn't the word "reporting" by definition exactly that? Tell us something we don't know next time.