IG stripping IG: the Civil War Continues.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 8, 2013.

1. They wasn't anyway it's just them against a army of clans

2. Correct me if I'm wrong because there is always more to it then what is reported but from the outside it looks like HeyWTF is against cheating and the council in wit/wig is mad at him for that?

3. TNT it may look bad for the reasons but it's a war game not a lefts hold hand and sing ring around the roses not sure why I'm posting that but who gives a crap why they fighting and pick a side to fight and smack them to reset

4. Rathalos-By the looks of your wall, maybe you should take your own advice.

Phil- Lol many hate you, but keep on reporting bud. Its entertaining to say the least.

5. What other OSWs are happening? Can you make like an official OSW thread. I think that'd be awesome :D

6. You said it right its a war game. Whats wrong with finding out about other osw? Its a war game after, im curious to see whos warring eachother.

7. After all*

8. @rathalos

Take your own advice and stop telling people to stick their noses in their own business.

9. Sorry for asking, but I was gone for about 3-4 months. What was the gold exploit that got a lot of players in trouble?

10. Very informative, thank you.

11. Lets go IG 

12. Why fight iG when they can fight each other and destroy themselves for you? Love it!! Gotta admit, this situation is quite fascinating and watched closely by many..

13. Over a game, what noobs 

14. It's like millwall fans at wembley, fighting eachother

15. @rath

Why do I report?

First of all, this is no ones private home. This is a multi-player video game. If people are so concerned about their privacy, they should stay away from these games.

If we were put your comments into say, a baseball game. You are saying I have to right to cheer the Yankees at Yankee stadium because I'm not on the field, and I shouldn't be concerned about the out of town score at Fenway Park because I'm not a Boston fan. Utter nonsense.

If you don't like war threads, don't read them.

16. I have no right*