TSC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xlIXIlx_Odin_xlIXIlx, Apr 13, 2013.

1. May be so but we have brains

ƮHe Տナʀi℘℘eṟṩ ʗlʊ⻏

Mod lock plz

2. Ah brains I see, damn I knew I was missing something. It must be all that crap you all speak clogging mine up. I wish I was as cool as you guys, making your own pal group to send each other virtual kisses and stuff. Slayer how does makkis ass taste?

3. Hey chronic how's the **** roni is telling you?just before u know it she'll backstab you like she did us. You don't have brains because you hang out with someone that's an idiot. How long are you gonna kiss her ass until you relieze the truth

4. Lol rez sit down. How exactly did she backstab you?

5. From what I witnessed she was having it out with a player that wasnt too popular at the time, then every turned on her after being on her side. How is that her stabbing you in the back?

6. You'll find out soon enough. She does it to everyone she makes everyone hate her. Have fun

7. Who if I may ask?

8. Well ive been playingkaw with her for over a year and a half now and she seems to be one of only 3 people who stay genuine and doesnt turn on friends that ive met, the guys in stripping roni are all two faced and they have the integrity of a two year old, they just follow the shiny things and do as theyre told.

9. Nwocb clan info

10. Ill bb after rancore 

11. Bump , a blast from the past thread .Here's a question to all of you .Who do you think Odin is ? This was him in his early days and already showing signs of pushing his weight around .Guess who Odin is now ??!

12. I don't wanna and you can't make me

Lol jk good luck

13. You're so annoying. Good thing my rap put you in your place

14. Put me in my place ?? Yours wasnt even insulting & cutting and didnt even rhyme. You even copyied things i had wrote about you in mine. Lets speak facts shifter you lack any creativity . The only people back in the day who thought you were funny were the juvinille preadolescence boys .Nobody is on awe of you now . Your heyday was yester-year .

15. And the answer is Darth/Zach from Veritas

16. I burned you too bad with my rap

17. anybody can go read mine versus yours and can see i crushed you .

18. Nahh yours was inaccurate

19. Necrobumping for useless stuff?