Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion(part 2) April 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 31, 2013.

1. You assume wrong. :p. Take over? Lmao. No.

Discuss? Sure. ;)

2. I can assure kaw that sarc did approach a random to hit ZAFT after he was granted cf. the random went along with this to see where it went and was then talked to by another mg runner..

At this point ZAFT council decide to strip him as he himself broke the cf given to him in good faith but as kaw is aware sarc went and "did a sarc"

It's worth me being honest and explain that a couple of apoc leaders followed me after I made a previous post reference this funny episode and informed me that it wasn't a sanctioned apoc council tactic but sarc and other guy continuing to war off his own back.

Bottom line sarc is a two faced liar. He asked for cf after a second rather nasty strip on him (of course we got nothing off him ) so one was granted then he carried on whackin eb in some other clan outside of war like a coward while his old clan stayed in osw.

If Phil wishes to post these ss then I'll gladly share to him as long as he promises not to alter them as I can't be bothered to download whatever package needed to upload photos to forum.

Sarc knows the truth here so does the second mg runner who mentions mg council and setting stuff up..

3. I got to admit, that was a well put post.

4. Adding to that it just shows we also have a bunch of bullies sitting at decision making posts in ZAFT.

5. Give me those ss, I will post them by only making them free of bypasses.

6. Well done Phil on another well-written report thread. It helps keep us who can't participate just yet up to speed.

7. You little zaft brown noser, what the hell are you talking about? 99% of zaft has gone inactive,....,, only blind smaller accounts are still fighting back. And if I do get hits from zaft, giant accounts are hitting smaller accounts like me to go dtw.....do you need names of who's really left????
    I only respond because I'm sick and tired of the silence from our camp while our monster accounts have gone off to do ee wars, and you jerks know who you are, !!!! Off for items while we the little warriors do all the work, shame on you!!!!! And our now silent council, we used to get encouragement from your spokesman.... What the hell happened????? To good to talk???? I'm sick of your little war!!!! And being uninformed

8. Don't send me any messages to shut up in forums either, I BUILT THIS ACCOUNT, NOT YOU. And I'll post when and where I want

9. Just like other accounts can go off for ee wars

10. 99.9% of ZAFT has one inactive?  Is redstar that .1%?

11. Never took any hits from that precious chick called redstar

12. I feel like this is just zaft zaft zaft, zaft zaft zaft zaft. Where's apoc?

13. I'm right here, and I'll tell you what you the truth

14. There we go, first incoming in three weeks, by 802

15. Notice the digferance in stats between 802 zaft uk and I, this is the zaft way

16. 802 zaft ul sorry

17. Okay so big members can't hit smaller members? Is that a against rules? Your opening your mouth on forums maybe you pissing their ass off.

18. I don't care..... Just got a lecture from chongo, but of course, before I could say my piece, the guy blocks me, lmfao, ya way to go chongo.... 

19. What he tell you? Not to post on forum am guessing..

20. big

1. big respect for posting with a main and in regards to your freedom you are right in your own opinion.

2. it makes more sense to hit bigger accounts as there is more money to be made on them.

3. 99% of ZAFT are probably not hitting you and probably only really actively hitting during strips, same goes for the Apoc side.

but anyway best of luck to both sides and only do things you want to and not are told to do. after all it is your own time (money) your putting into it for your own enjoyment. keep it a game. :)