Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion(part 2) April 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Congratulations to my friends on both sides of the war. 

HøŁ

2. Lol good! I can't wait to se APOC finish zaft once and for all!

3. Soooo... what now?

4. Rock Paper Scissors?

5. I am getting jitters each time the "blah blah has joined you in the EB" notification goes off. 

This must be stopped! 

6. ZAFT Faith you did an awesome job in the war. I am proud of each and everyone of you. Apocalypse you did a great job. I had a blast warring you. A special shout out to true Spartans. Weezus, Asjay, Redhotvixen and company you guys are awesome. Iadore. I would give you a special medal for persistence. Despite all the fails you hit me day in and day out. Was a Great War. Thank you for the fun times and the laughs

7. Well done to all those that remained active and fought hard from both side in Apoc and ZAFT. It was a long hard battle and great fun and my special shout out is to ZAFT Faith, Echelon and Anarchy who fought hard and kept our incoming news feed very busy, great work guys.

I also just want to say that there will always be people on both sides who are unhappy with the result and way some things are handled through a long war like this but please spare a thought for your Leaders and Admins who spent countless hours talking and negotiating.

Great job all and see you all at EE wars I guess and please don't strip me while I sleep

8.  It's gotta be the most fun I've had on a game, and that's cos of all of you guys and gals.

I may have lost some, but what I gained can't be taken from me.

Thank you Zaft. And a big thank you to all my family in apocalypse

Love and respect always
    
    And to Alaska  You make me blush

9. A huge huge thank you and well done to Apocalypse and in particular, Chaos Reborn Onslaught. This was my first OSW with you guys as a leader and along with other leaders, was very impressed! Although outmanned hugely against our Zaft UK adversaries we held it together completely and went toe to toe. True kaw warriors! Was a pleasure!

Thanks to Zaft UK for keeping our news feeds full and our strip overwatchers busy! Choochnut, you are one active guy!! I had you active on our members in every hour of the day at some point over a weeks tracking! Very hard to track, but, well....I had you dude 

A huge thank you to my fellow Apocalypse trackers, bankers, banks and contributing members! Without these guys, the war would have been a no go from the start!
    (One for the forum junkies: strip totals from both sides were tallied to an estimated 450-500T)

And finally, a huge thank you to both sides for making this the most enjoyable war I've experienced to date!

Pete
    དhΛབS ཞཟཉབཞས བསS།λཔཐד །ཟλםཟཞ

10. Huge respect to Apocalypse, especially True Spartans. I had so much fun  was tough but enjoyable war.
    To ZAFT, I  my family. To my boys in Echelon, you guys were amazing, I'm proud of each and every one of you! Happy KaWing all 

Minxy
    ༺☣☠Zλ₣Ŧ E₡ҤEŁØ₦☠☣༻

11. Nothing like the heat of the battle to bring u close to the opposing clan..
    HiT became very close with Zaft Carnage as we tangled with each other, my respect, personally, grew daily for these warriors that fought fiercely.
    Much blood was shed in the name of glory, we would bond through battle and learn just how tough each other truly was..
    Carnage, yall got some of the toughest, craziest, motherfuckers in kaw and thru our battles we have become greater than what we were. Theres at least a good handful ive traded many many hits with and ur the ones ill miss the most
    Respect
    Cheers 

༺ŦĦɆ ĦᎥŦ ႽQɄȺƉ Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

12. Thanks to all for a hard fought war on both sides

ZAFT all of you are awesome peeps. I am honored and happy to be part of the ZAFT family.

Special thanks goes out to my fellow clan mates at ZAFT ECHELON. All of you warred amazingly. I'm honored to have all of you with me and would war by your side anytime.

True Spartans kudos to you all for many hard fought battles. The stripping on both sides was like a tennis match - back n forth back n forth - lol

Respect to everyone who stayed awake many countless nights during this OSW

Crazysonot ☠Zλ₣Ŧ E₡ҤEŁØ₦☠

13. Does ZAFT have a training clan for younger members that want to be part of ZAFT or do they get members when they are already bigger?